250% all games match bonus
Play any casino game with this 250% extra match bonus
Liberty Slots casino
Sun Palace casino
Visit our sister site – Casino no rules bonus
Latest casino bonus offers:
- USA casinos Tuesday bonuses | No Rules bonus offer
- PlayCroco casino bonuses 2021 | Princess Warrior slot | 450% match + 45 free spins bonus
- Australian casinos Tuesday bonuses | Tournaments and Free Play Tokens
Try all games bonus playing games:
MAX WIN OF 40,000X YOUR BET PER LINE ⭐ 25 FREE GAMES FEATURE OR 100x MULTIPLIER YOUR BET
ABOUT ALADDIN’S WISHES SLOT MACHINE
- 5 reels, 20 paylines real series video slot machine from Real Time Gaming company.
- Jackpot: Aladdins Wishes has a Progressive Jackpot that is triggered randomly.
- Scatter symbols: Magic Lamp. Land 2 or more Magic Lamps to win. And if you find 3 or more, it will activate bonus feature.
- Wild Symbols: Aladdin is the Wild symbol in this game. He substitutes for any symbol except scattered Magic Lamps. Prize amount is doubled when one or more Aladdins substitute in a winning combination!
- Bonus feature: 3, 4 or 5 Magic Lamps either left to right or vice versa trigger the feature where you can pick 3, 4 or 5 Magic Lamps. Each lamp contains prizes, from 2-100x your original bet. Find a Genie in the bonus game and he’ll award you 25 free games! All prizes are doubled during free games.
TRY ALADDIN’S WISHES AT:
DICE TABLE GAMES VARIATIONS: HIGH POINT CRAPS ⭐ NEW YORK CRAPS ⭐ DIE RICH CRAPS ⭐ SCARNEY CRAPS
HOW TO PLAY CRAPS?
- A craps game works in a cycle.
- It begins with a “come out” roll.
- If a 7 or 11 is rolled, players betting the Pass Line win even money. Players betting the Don’t Pass line lose.
- If a 2,3, or 12 is rolled players betting the Pass Line lose. Players betting the Don’t Pass line win on a 2 or 3 and push (tie) on a 12.
- A point is establishedby rolling a 4,5,6,8,9, or 10.
- The shooter then rolls until that point is made (rolled again) or the turn is ended by rolling a 7.
- Finally, a new cycle begins.
While there are many bets available at a craps table, novice players should begin by learning the basic strategy of the game. In order to do so it is important to become familiar with the 5 main types of bets: Pass line, Don’t Pass line, Come bet, Don’t Come bet, and Place bets.
PASS LINE BET
A Pass Line bet wagers that the point will be repeated before the shooter rolls a 7. If the come-out roll is a 7 or 11, the players who made a Pass Line bet win. However, if the shooter rolls “craps” (2, 3 or 12), the Pass Line bet loses. You cannot remove the Pass Line bet from the table once the point has been established; however, you can add odds to it while play is going on. Adding odds is recommended as it pays fair odds.
DON’T PASS LINE BET
This bet is the opposite of the Pass Line bet. The player wagers that the shooter is going to throw a 7 before rolling the point number again. Essentially the player is betting against the shooter; betting that he or she will lose.[It is often viewed as poor etiquette to bet against the rest of the table. Don’t Pass and Don’t Come bets are often frowned upon but are completely within the rules if this is how you wish to play]. If the come out roll is a 2 or 3 this player wins.If a 12 is rolled (the other part of ‘craps’) it’s a push, or tie. The bet will lose if the 7 or 11 (a natural) is rolled. Unlike the Pass Line bet, after the point is established, this bet can be removed from the table.
The “Come” is a bet that is made once the point becomes established. The player places a bet on the section of the table marked “Come.” The shooter then rolls, and the bet is placed in the box that corresponds to the number that is rolled. If the player wishes, he or she can add odds to the wager. Again, this is highly recommended as it pays fair odds with no edge to the house. If the number rolls before a 7 is rolled, the player wins this bet. If the 7 comes first, the player loses the bet.
DON’T COME BET
Like the “Come” bet, this one is made once the point is established. The player places a bet on the “Don’t Come” box on the table. The shooter rolls, and, like the Come bet, the dealer moves the bet to the box that corresponds with the number that is rolled. If that number is rolled before a 7 is rolled, however, the player loses. If the 7 comes first, the player wins the bet. In this way it becomes the exact opposite of the “Come” bet.
This wager is called the “place” bet because the player asks that it be “placed” on a specific number or numbers. Using the place bet, the player can wager on a number, whether it was the point that was established in the game or not. If that number comes up before the 7 is rolled, the player wins. If the 7 rolls first, the bet loses. For wagers of twenty bucks or more, you can “buy” the number, where, in exchange for paying a small “vigorish” or commission, you can get a better payoff if you win. Different casinos will have varying rulings on this.
The accompanying infographic offers a visual breakdown of the betting areas listed above as well as some other wagers the game has to offer.
TRY CRAPS AT:
Popular online casinos: