Casinomia casino has been launched in 2019. It’s a licensed casino offering a wide range of games with confirmed RTP from the best world providers.
Players will find over 2000 casino games from 16 online games providers. Possible to play multiple games by opening games in different browser tabs. Casinomia also has Live Casino section, featuring a full selection of table and card games like Blackjack, Roulette or Baccarat. The live games are open around the clock and are provided by several different companies. Games can also be played through a mobile device through a compatible browser.
Casinomia casino review
|Software||NetEnt, Microgaming, Betsoft, Booongo Gaming, Evolution Gaming, Ezugi, Playn GO, Playson, Pragmatic Play, Quickspin, Spinomenal, Tom Horn Gaming, Yggdrasil Gaming|
|Deposit options||Trustly, Skrill, MasterCard, Neteller, Visa, Maestro, Cryptocurrency, Yandex|
Money, QIWI, ecoPayz
|Withdrawal options||Skrill, Neteller, Cryptocurrency, Yandex Money, QIWI, ecoPayz, Bank Transfer|
|Withdrawal limits||$/€500 per day / $/€16.000€ per month|
|Currency||EUR, NOK, CAD, AUD, KZT, RUB, USD, PLN, HUF|
|Withdrawal time||Cryptocurrency - instant, the rest of banking options - 2 up to 7 days|
|Progressive Jackpot games||Yes|
|Affiliate program||High Affiliates|
Restricted country list: Aruba, Belarus, Bonaire, Curacao, France, Israel, Netherlands, Saba and Saint Eustatius, Saint-Martin, Spain, UK, Ukraine, USA, Romania.
Casinomia casino Welcome Bonus
Join Casinomia and get up to $1,500 Welcome bonus pack and 300 free spins on top. Offer is valid on your first two deposits, 100% up to $750 on first and 50% up to $750 on your second deposit. Free spins will be released in equal shares of 30 spins within 10 days after the deposit was made.
Important: The maximum bet when playing with an active bonus is 5 EUR / USD, 10 AUD/CAD, 50 NOK/SEK, 350 RUB, 2000 KZT, 25 PLN, 2000 HUF. The rule of maximum bet size also applies to the purchase of bonus rounds. If the amount of maximum bet is exceeded, all winnings received with the active bonus and the bonus itself will be revoked.
Casinomia offers a good selection of Live Dealer games: Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette, Carribean Stud poker, Sic Bo, Keno and casino Hold’Em. Friendly Live Dealers are available 24/7. Table limits varies and perfectly suits any budget: low, mid or high roller.
Participate in the Casinomia Loyalty Program and get rewards for every achieved level: free spins and birthday gifts. After moving to the next level contact Support to get the reward.
- Level Adventurer: 0 – 99 points – $15 Birthday gift;
- Level Expert: 100 – 299 points – 100 free spins on Gold Lab slot + $75 Birthday gift;
- Level Master: 300 – 1499 points – 120 free spins on Gold Lab slot + $150 Birthday gift;
- Level Hero: 500 – 9999 points – 150 free spins on Gold Lab slot + $225 Birthday gift;
- Level King: 10000 and more points – 200 free spins on Gold Lab slot + $300 Birthday gift.
Top games at Casinomia
DRAGON & PHOENIX
WINS OF UP TO 8,000X YOUR BET ⭐ 15 FREE SPINS FEATURE
ABOUT DRAGON & PHOENIX SLOTS GAME
- Dragon & Phoenix is 5 reels, 20 paylines video slots game from Betsoft.
- Max win: 8,000x your bet.
- Wild symbol: The royal couple. They will substitute for all the symbols in the game except for the Scatter. The Wilds can land anywhere and they can expand to fill the entire reel.
- Scatters: Money Tree. Landing 3 or more Scatters will form scatter wins, the symbols will get removed from the reels to let new symbols fall into place. Payouts can get up to 100 coins for 15 symbols.
- Free spins feature: 3 or more Scatters will trigger Free Spins round, and award you with 1 spin per Money Tree Scatter that is removed. You can win up to 15 free spins.
TRY DRAGON & PHOENIX AT:
BUILD A HAND THAT TOTALS 21 OR GET MORE POINTS THAT THE DEALER HAS IN THEIR HAND TO WIN!
ABOUT EUROPEAN BLACKJACK
- To win, build a hand that totals 21, or get more points that the Dealer has in their hand, without going over 21. European Blackjack takes a lot of luck and some skill and strategy to build a series of winning hands.
- Strategy & Tips: The simple truth about Blackjack is that there are only 16 cards with the value of 10 in a 52-deck card.
- One way is to always make the assumption that the Dealer’s second card will be worth 10 points.
- If the Dealer has a 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6, the chances of busting are increased.
- If they hold a 5 or 6, the chances of busting are so great that you may just want to play it safe and avoid busting. If the Dealer’s card reveals 7 or anything higher, their hand could add to 18, 19, 20 and 21. In such cases, hit to improve your own hand.
- Try to build a hand worth at least 17 points.17 is the fulcrum number in European Blackjack as the Dealer must stand on a soft 17.
- Stand on your hard valued at 17 or higher. The dealer must stand on soft 17. The Dealer runs the risk of going bust is he’s got 16 showing.
- Always double down when you have 11 and the Dealer is showing a 10. The Dealer may have a strong card but you have an even better hand, doubling is statistically the better move.
- Always split Aces. The split provides you with two promising hands halfway to Blackjacks compared with a soft 12.
- Always split 8’s because a hard 16 is an awful hand. This would be considered a defensive move that could be more rewarding than hitting on a 16.
- Never split 10s, even though this looks tempting. You could be throwing away a great hand while exposing yourself to unnecessary risk.
- Blackjack terms: European Blackjack is much more entertaining when you know and understand all the terminology associated with the game:
- Blackjack: A hand featuring a natural 21 using an Ace and a card totaling 10 points.
- Bust: When the total value of your hand overshoots 21. You lose the bet.
- Double: Doubles your original bet and deals out one more card to finish your round of play.
- Face Cards: Jacks, Queens or Kings — all have a value of 10 points.
- Hard Hand: A hand in which an Ace is counted as 1 point instead of 11.
- Hit: Request another card to add to your hand.
- Insurance: A bet that you can place when the Dealer’s card is an Ace. You bet half of your original bet that the Dealer will get a natural blackjack. If the Dealer gets a natural Blackjack, you win double your insurance bet.
- Push: When the Dealer’s hand and your hand have the same points, your bet is returned.
- Soft Hand: A hand in which an Ace can be counted as either an 11 or 1.
- Split Hands: You can play pairs as two separate hands, if the first two cards dealt are of equal value.
- Stand: When you have completed your hand, and the game continues to the Dealer’s turn.
TRY EUROPEAN BLACKJACK AT: