Live Dealer Blackjack USA – TOP 3 casinos to play Live Blackjack games that accept players from the United States of America. Best Live Blackjack action at the comfort of your home or on the go on your cellphone. Table limits start with as low as $5 and goes all the way up to $20,000. Top Live Blackjack casinos include Bovada, Betonline.ag and Casinomax. All sites offer Fast Withdrawals when you win, 24/7 Customer Support online or by phone. Safe, secure and Anonymus Gaming Environment when using Bitcoin or any other popular Cryptocurrency. Cashback deals for busted deposits.
- #1 BOVADA
- #2 BETONLINE
- #3 CASINOMAX
- $25K Blackjack Tournament
- European Blackjack rules
- Popular US Blackjack casinos
Bovada is one of the longest running online betting sites in the USA. Casino offers fantastic bonus promotions for new players from the USA and internationally. Players who already have an account at Bovada are welcome to reload their bankroll with daily bonuses that are on offer.
Bovada Live Dealer games
The Bovada.lv offers four different Live Dealer games – Live Blackjack, Live Roulette, Live Baccarat, and Live Super 6. These tables are served by a human dealer, and the action is broadcasted over the internet in HD for you to view on your computer or mobile device.
Bovada Blackjack games
Apart of the Live Blackjack tables, Bovada offers Classic Blackjack, Classic Double Deck Blackjack, Classic Single Deck Blackjack, European Blackjack, perfect Pairs and Zappit Blackjack versions.
Live Backjack Table limits
Players can choose low-roller, mid-roller or high-roller Live Blackjack tables:
- Low-oller table limits – $5 – $100;
- Mid-roller table limits – $25 – $1,000;
- High-roller tables – $100 – $2,500.
- VIP tables – $250 – $5,000
Bovada Blackjack bonus
Join Bovada and get three 100% Welcome bonuses up to $3,000. Wagering is 25x on slots. Wagering on blackjack contributes 10% towards rollover requirements (wager $1000 on Blackjack to contribute $100). Craps and Live Dealer play do not count toward meeting rollover requirements for withdrawal.
Bitcoin gambling at Bovada
Bitcoin is now one of the most popular deposit option when it comes to gambling online. Bovada does accept Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash deposits to play Blackjack. Best part – it also offers Instant Withdrawals when you win. To use Instant Bitcoin Withdrawal option, you would need to have your account verified and in good standing.
Can I practice play Blackjack at Bovada?
Yes, Absolutely! Bovada offers practice play for Blackjack here. It gives you $1000 fun dollars and instructions how to bet on Blackjack.
Can I win on Blackjack at Bovada?
Yes! You can win playing Blackjack at Bovada. Bovada casino payout rate for Live Blackjack is 99,5%. Use a right strategy, be familiar with the rules of Blackjack, plus with a little luck on your side you can win playing Blackjack. Remember, that does not guarantee that you will actually win. Chances are that you might loose too.
BetOnline.ag is one of the leading Live Dealer games casino in the United States and Canada. Players love this US friendly gambling site, as it offers over 300 casino games, sports betting, racebook, e-sports and poker room. Betonline $50,000 weekly withdrawal limit is perfect for players who love high stakes and sizeable wins. Casino offers Instant Withdrawals to Bitcoin wallets. Betting limits in Live Casino section are some of the highest in the industry.
Live Blackjack at Betonline
Live dealer games section is the most popular at Betonline. It offers two live casinos – Red & Black. You can bet on Live Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette and Hold’Em tables.
Live Blackjack table limits
You can play Blackjack at Betonline starting with $10 hand as a low-roller, increase your minimum bet to $50 as mid-roller or go for high stakes at VIP Blackjack tables with up to $20K bet per hand! Go for unlimited winning possibilities!
- Blackjack VIP – $100 – $20,000
- Blackjack VIP – $50 – $10,000
- Baltic Blackjack – $10 – $2,000
- Russian Blackjack – $10 – $2,000
- European Blackjack – $10 – $5,000
- Latin Blackjack – $10 – $1,000
Live Blackjack Weekly Challenge
For every $10 you play, you will earn a point. The more points you earn, the higher you will rank on either of the Weekly Blackjack Leaderboard. Finish the week in the Top-3 in Live Blackjack Leaderboard and you will win a piece of the guaranteed $1,200 prize pool.
$100 Risk Free casino bet
Betonline offers $100 Risk Free Casino Bet! Make your first deposit at Betonline and Play American Blackjack, Caribbean Poker, European Roulette, Fruitbat Crazy or Viking Voyage. Win with your first bet or contact casino support with your bet details and date to get up to $100 back for your second chance. Live Casino wagers are excluded and do not qualify for this promotion.
Terms: min first bet of $10 or max bet of $100 | contact support with game and bet details and time with 48 hours to get a full first bet refund | 40x wagering on refunded bet | no max cashout
Only the following Betsoft games allowed: American Blackjack, Caribbean Poker, European Roulette, Fruitbat Crazy, Viking Voyage.More Less
Betonline $25,000 Blackjack Tournament
It’s more fun, when you know you can win extra prizes just by playing your favorite game – Blackjack. Every Wednesday use your $10 to buy-in for $25,000 Blackjack Tournament. On a Saturday – join $10K Blackjack Tourney.
CasinoMax has been online on the gambling scene since 2017. Like most RTG casinos it offers over 200 classic and video slots, table games and just recently added Live Casino option. It is operated by Entertainment Software Group NV and is registered under the jurisdiction of Curaçao. Casino is run by management with vast experience, so we fully trust it and endow it. Instant deposits, 24 hour withdrawals with weekly limits of $4,000.
CasinoMax Live Blackjack
CasinoMax Live casino is powered by Visionary iGaming and it offers Live Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat and Super 6 games. Table limits reach up to $500 per hand. Perfect for most players with low or medium budget.
$1,000 Welcome Bonus
Join CasinoMax and start playing your favorite games with 100% Welcome bonus up to $1,000 for all allowed games. Baccarat, Craps, Roulette, Sic Bo and War are excluded from wagering requirements.
CasinoMax also offers 40% Cashback on any busted deposit. Only deposits with NO BONUS qualify for this offer. Cashback must be claimed within 24 hours by contacting casino support. 20x rollover and 10x max cashout on cashback amount. Let’s say you have deposited $5,000, played and did not win. Contact casino support for your $2,000 cashback with a maximum cashout of $20,000.
Terms: 40% cashback bonus is based on each clean deposit transaction. Player can only be credited for a transaction made in the previous 24 hours. Player may not be eligible for this promotion if 3 or more non-deposit bonuses have been credited since the last deposit was made or the last transaction on the account was a successful withdrawal. 10x maximum cashout restriction appliesMore Less
You might be interested in Blackjack bonuses below:
Silver Oak casino 121% Blackjack bonus
Club Player casino 175% All Games Bonus
Terms: bonus will redeem with a deposit of $50 to $10,000 | meet 1x playthrough requirement before requesting a cashout | no limits on withdrawals | No Live Dealer games or progressive slots included | No even-money cancellation bets allowed | Redeem unlimited timesMore Less
Slots Plus casino 150% Blackjack Bonus
Slots of Vegas casino 400% Table Games Bonus
Have your tried European Blackjack before?
BUILD A HAND THAT TOTALS 21 OR GET MORE POINTS THAT THE DEALER HAS IN THEIR HAND TO WIN!
ABOUT EUROPEAN BLACKJACK
- To win, build a hand that totals 21, or get more points that the Dealer has in their hand, without going over 21. European Blackjack takes a lot of luck and some skill and strategy to build a series of winning hands.
- Strategy & Tips: The simple truth about Blackjack is that there are only 16 cards with the value of 10 in a 52-deck card.
- One way is to always make the assumption that the Dealer’s second card will be worth 10 points.
- If the Dealer has a 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6, the chances of busting are increased.
- If they hold a 5 or 6, the chances of busting are so great that you may just want to play it safe and avoid busting. If the Dealer’s card reveals 7 or anything higher, their hand could add to 18, 19, 20 and 21. In such cases, hit to improve your own hand.
- Try to build a hand worth at least 17 points.17 is the fulcrum number in European Blackjack as the Dealer must stand on a soft 17.
- Stand on your hard valued at 17 or higher. The dealer must stand on soft 17. The Dealer runs the risk of going bust is he’s got 16 showing.
- Always double down when you have 11 and the Dealer is showing a 10. The Dealer may have a strong card but you have an even better hand, doubling is statistically the better move.
- Always split Aces. The split provides you with two promising hands halfway to Blackjacks compared with a soft 12.
- Always split 8’s because a hard 16 is an awful hand. This would be considered a defensive move that could be more rewarding than hitting on a 16.
- Never split 10s, even though this looks tempting. You could be throwing away a great hand while exposing yourself to unnecessary risk.
- Blackjack terms: European Blackjack is much more entertaining when you know and understand all the terminology associated with the game:
- Blackjack: A hand featuring a natural 21 using an Ace and a card totaling 10 points.
- Bust: When the total value of your hand overshoots 21. You lose the bet.
- Double: Doubles your original bet and deals out one more card to finish your round of play.
- Face Cards: Jacks, Queens or Kings — all have a value of 10 points.
- Hard Hand: A hand in which an Ace is counted as 1 point instead of 11.
- Hit: Request another card to add to your hand.
- Insurance: A bet that you can place when the Dealer’s card is an Ace. You bet half of your original bet that the Dealer will get a natural blackjack. If the Dealer gets a natural Blackjack, you win double your insurance bet.
- Push: When the Dealer’s hand and your hand have the same points, your bet is returned.
- Soft Hand: A hand in which an Ace can be counted as either an 11 or 1.
- Split Hands: You can play pairs as two separate hands, if the first two cards dealt are of equal value.
- Stand: When you have completed your hand, and the game continues to the Dealer’s turn.
TRY EUROPEAN BLACKJACK AT: