Robin Roo is a new casino established in 2021. Casino offers over 200 games like 3-reel and 5-reel pokies, blackjack, roulette, video poker and many more. You have the opportunity to access these games and to rule the reels on different platforms such as the download version available for Windows computers; instant play HTML5 version and mobile version are also available to enhance your gaming experience. Robin Roo is a good choice for the players of the USA and Australia among other accepted countries.
Casino’s top priority remains to be security and maximum confidentiality to allow players to enjoy the best gaming experience in the casino world. Robin Roo casino scores of 7.9 out of 10.
Robin Roo casino review
|Casino||ROBIN ROO CASINO|
|Jurisdiction / Licencing / Certification||Curaçao|
|Deposit options||Bitcoin, MasterCard, Visa|
|Withdrawal options||Bitcoin, MasterCard, Visa, Wire Transfer|
|Weekly withdrawal limits||$5,000|
|Withdrawal time||EWallets 24-48 hours
Bank Transfers 5-10 days
Pending Time 72 hours
|Progressive games and Jackpots||Megasaur
Spirit of Inca
Caribbean Draw Poker
Caribbean Stud Poker
Let 'Em Ride
|Live dealers||Not available|
|Affiliate program||Riviera Rewards|
Robin Roo restricted country list:
Anguilla, Bermuda, Georgia, Gibraltar, Israel, Montserrat, Pitcairn Islands, Saint Helena, Turks and Caicos, UK.
Players from the following countries are not eligible to receive bonuses or register to slots tournaments:
Finland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Thailand, Greece, China, Denmark, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria,Croatia, Turkey, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia.
Robin Roo casino welcome bonuses
Welcome to Robin Roo casino, a place where each spin is turned into an amazing adventure, a place where your heroic journey never ends and where outlaw winners are made. Join the Hood and become an outlaw of the reels with Robin Roo’s Welcome Package Offer.
Terms: min deposit $20 | 30x wagering requirements | no max cashout
- 1st deposit: 200% up to $2,000 + 50 spins on Cash Bandits 3 - ROOBONUS1
- 2nd deposit: 125% up to $2,000 + 50 spins on Storm Lords - ROOBONUS2
- 3rd deposit: 135% up to $2,000 + 50 spins on Sweet 16 - ROOBONUS3
- 4th deposit: 150% up to $2,000 + 50 spins on God of Wealth - ROOBONUS4
- 5th deposit: 250% up to $2,000 + 50 spins on Cleopatra's Gold - ROOBONUS5
Top games at Robin Roo casino
PADDY’S LUCKY FOREST
720 WAYS TO WIN ⭐ 3 JACKPOTS ⭐ TOP WIN OF 1,440x BASE BET
- 720 ways to win and reel formation 3|4|5|4|3 video slots bonus from RTG.
- Progressive jackpots: Major, Minor and Mini.
- Top award: 1,440x base bet.
- Wild symbol: Golden Clover. Wild substitutes for all other symbols except the Scatter symbol.
- Scatter symbol: Golden Pot. 3 Scatter symbols trigger the Pick Bonus Feature, that awards Free Games and/or Instant Prizes.
- Slippery Wild Feature Trigger: For each new spin, the Wild symbol moves down one position on that same reel, after each spin ends and before pays are awarded.
- Pick Bonus Feature: The player can select one option to reveal up to 15 Free Games or Instant Prizes of up to 50x bet.
RANDOM PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT ⭐ 15 FREE GAMES FEATURE THAT CAN BE RE-TRIGGERED ⭐ 40,000 MAX WIN BET PER LINE
ABOUT CLEOPATRA’S GOLD SLOT
- 5 reels, 20 paylines progressive slot machine from Real Time Gaming company.
- Scatter symbol: The Pyramid. Get three or more anywhere on any reel to win free games.
- Wild symbol: Cleopatra. It can substitute for any symbol except Pyramids. Any prize amount is doubled in a winning combination!
- Free games feature: to trigger the bonus round, land 3, 4 or 5 Pyramids, that awards 15 free games. Feature can be re-triggered. All prizes are tripled during free games!
- Maximum win: 40,000x bet per line.
- Jackpot: Cleopatra’s Gold has a random progressive jackpot that can be triggered randomly.
TRY CLEOPATRA’S GOLD AT:
DICE TABLE GAMES VARIATIONS: HIGH POINT CRAPS ⭐ NEW YORK CRAPS ⭐ DIE RICH CRAPS ⭐ SCARNEY CRAPS
HOW TO PLAY CRAPS?
- A craps game works in a cycle.
- It begins with a “come out” roll.
- If a 7 or 11 is rolled, players betting the Pass Line win even money. Players betting the Don’t Pass line lose.
- If a 2,3, or 12 is rolled players betting the Pass Line lose. Players betting the Don’t Pass line win on a 2 or 3 and push (tie) on a 12.
- A point is establishedby rolling a 4,5,6,8,9, or 10.
- The shooter then rolls until that point is made (rolled again) or the turn is ended by rolling a 7.
- Finally, a new cycle begins.
While there are many bets available at a craps table, novice players should begin by learning the basic strategy of the game. In order to do so it is important to become familiar with the 5 main types of bets: Pass line, Don’t Pass line, Come bet, Don’t Come bet, and Place bets.
PASS LINE BET
A Pass Line bet wagers that the point will be repeated before the shooter rolls a 7. If the come-out roll is a 7 or 11, the players who made a Pass Line bet win. However, if the shooter rolls “craps” (2, 3 or 12), the Pass Line bet loses. You cannot remove the Pass Line bet from the table once the point has been established; however, you can add odds to it while play is going on. Adding odds is recommended as it pays fair odds.
DON’T PASS LINE BET
This bet is the opposite of the Pass Line bet. The player wagers that the shooter is going to throw a 7 before rolling the point number again. Essentially the player is betting against the shooter; betting that he or she will lose.[It is often viewed as poor etiquette to bet against the rest of the table. Don’t Pass and Don’t Come bets are often frowned upon but are completely within the rules if this is how you wish to play]. If the come out roll is a 2 or 3 this player wins.If a 12 is rolled (the other part of ‘craps’) it’s a push, or tie. The bet will lose if the 7 or 11 (a natural) is rolled. Unlike the Pass Line bet, after the point is established, this bet can be removed from the table.
The “Come” is a bet that is made once the point becomes established. The player places a bet on the section of the table marked “Come.” The shooter then rolls, and the bet is placed in the box that corresponds to the number that is rolled. If the player wishes, he or she can add odds to the wager. Again, this is highly recommended as it pays fair odds with no edge to the house. If the number rolls before a 7 is rolled, the player wins this bet. If the 7 comes first, the player loses the bet.
DON’T COME BET
Like the “Come” bet, this one is made once the point is established. The player places a bet on the “Don’t Come” box on the table. The shooter rolls, and, like the Come bet, the dealer moves the bet to the box that corresponds with the number that is rolled. If that number is rolled before a 7 is rolled, however, the player loses. If the 7 comes first, the player wins the bet. In this way it becomes the exact opposite of the “Come” bet.
This wager is called the “place” bet because the player asks that it be “placed” on a specific number or numbers. Using the place bet, the player can wager on a number, whether it was the point that was established in the game or not. If that number comes up before the 7 is rolled, the player wins. If the 7 rolls first, the bet loses. For wagers of twenty bucks or more, you can “buy” the number, where, in exchange for paying a small “vigorish” or commission, you can get a better payoff if you win. Different casinos will have varying rulings on this.
The accompanying infographic offers a visual breakdown of the betting areas listed above as well as some other wagers the game has to offer.
TRY CRAPS AT:
Robin Roo sister casinos: