Slots of Vegas 400% welcome bonus and 50 free spins
Slots of Vegas welcome bonus offers
Signup at Slots of Vegas today and benefit from an exclusive welcome bonus. Your first deposit at the casino will be matched with an extra 400% bonus up to a big $5,000. Plus, get a chance to win as much as you can with 50 free spins on one of the newest casino slots. Slots of Vegas casino welcome bonus holds a low 20x playthrough requirements, – so think big, as this is your unique chance to hit it big!
About Slots of Vegas casino
Slots of Vegas casino has been catering North American and Australian players since 2004. Few reasons why it’s one of the most popular casinos online:
- Slots of Vegas casino offers over 250 real series video slots and table games – so players can choose accordingly;
- Advance through VIP levels when you play and receive exclusive VIP offers;
- Get up to 50% weekly cash-back on your losses at Slots of Vegas;
- Hit it big and take down one of many local Jackpots;
- Receive regular bonuses, – match bonuses, free spins and loyalty free chips offers;
- Slots of Vegas casino offers Live Dealers with Blackjack or Roulette tables.
How to claim 400% welcome bonus and 50 free spins?
Register Slots of Vegas casino account
Verify your account prior to depositing – this will give full access to casino features including fast withdrawals
At the cashier’s BONUSES section
Redeem bonus coupon: VEGAS400
Deposit anything between $30 to a maximum of $1,250 for an extra 400% match
i.e. – deposit $100, get $400 bonus – play with $500 or
deposit $1,250, get $5,000 match to play with a high-roller’s bankroll of $6,250!
Welcome bonus terms:
Slots of Vegas 400% welcome bonus comes with a low 20x playthrough requirement and no maximum cash-out.
Valid to play slots and keno games only.
Bonus is non-cashable. Other Standard bonus rules apply.
50 free spins will be credited automatically upon redemption of coupon VEGAS400.
You must play all of the spins before moving on to another game.
Spins come with no additional wagering requirements, or added restrictions on withdrawals.