Launched in 2011 Buzzluck casino is part of the Club World Group. With the recent revamp, casino added Live Dealer games to it’s portfolio of over 250 games provided by RTG (Real Time Gaming company). Club World Group casinos are well-known and respected online casinos in the industry, serving players from the US and beyond. Group casinos offer fair payout rates, which are audited by independent bodies for fairness and transparency. Games include online slots, table and card games, video poker, roulette, specialty and progressive jackpots on desktop or any mobile device.
Buzzluck casino review
|Deposit options||Visa, Mastercard, AmEx, Discover, Dinners Club, Bitcoin, Skrill, ecoPayz,|
|Withdrawal options (Country restrictions apply)||Bitcoin, Skrill, ecoPayz, Bank Wire,|
|Weekly withdrawal limits||$/€5,001 per week ($6000 for Bitcoin)|
|Withdrawal time||Bitcoin - Instant|
Skrill, ecoPayz - up to 2 days
Bank transfer depends on your bank - up to 7 business days
|Pending time||48 hours|
|Progressive Jackpot games||Yes|
|Affiliate program||Affiliate Edge|
Buzzluck casino doesn’t accept players from: Australia, Costa Rica, France, Hungary, Israel, Italy, the Netherlands Antilles, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation or United Kingdom (inclusive of Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Jersey, Isle of Man, Guernsey and Gibraltar)
Casino Welcome Bonus
250% welcome bonus pack and $75 free chip
Join Buzzluck casino and start with 1st deposit bonus of 250% and a $75 free chip bonus pack!
Top games at Buzzluck casino
TWO RANDOM PROGRESSIVE JACKPOTS ⭐ MAX WIN OF 5,000X YOUR LINE BET ⭐ UP TO 100 FREE SPINS FEATURE
ABOUT 5 WISHES SLOT MACHINE
- 5-reel slot game with 25 variable paylines.
- Two random progressive jackpots.
- Scatter symbol: Lamp
- Wild/Substitute Symbol: Genie
- Substitute Rules: Wild substitutes for all other symbols except the Lamp symbol. Genie appears on reel 1 and substitutes for all other symbols except scattered Lamps. The prize is doubled when one or more Genie substitutes in a winning combination.
- Free Spin Feature Trigger: Lamp. 10, 20 or 100 free games are awarded when 3, 4 or 5 scattered Lamps appear anywhere.
- The top award: 5,000 x the bet per line
TRY 5 WISHES AT:
DICE TABLE GAMES VARIATIONS: HIGH POINT CRAPS ⭐ NEW YORK CRAPS ⭐ DIE RICH CRAPS ⭐ SCARNEY CRAPS
HOW TO PLAY CRAPS?
- A craps game works in a cycle.
- It begins with a “come out” roll.
- If a 7 or 11 is rolled, players betting the Pass Line win even money. Players betting the Don’t Pass line lose.
- If a 2,3, or 12 is rolled players betting the Pass Line lose. Players betting the Don’t Pass line win on a 2 or 3 and push (tie) on a 12.
- A point is establishedby rolling a 4,5,6,8,9, or 10.
- The shooter then rolls until that point is made (rolled again) or the turn is ended by rolling a 7.
- Finally, a new cycle begins.
While there are many bets available at a craps table, novice players should begin by learning the basic strategy of the game. In order to do so it is important to become familiar with the 5 main types of bets: Pass line, Don’t Pass line, Come bet, Don’t Come bet, and Place bets.
PASS LINE BET
A Pass Line bet wagers that the point will be repeated before the shooter rolls a 7. If the come-out roll is a 7 or 11, the players who made a Pass Line bet win. However, if the shooter rolls “craps” (2, 3 or 12), the Pass Line bet loses. You cannot remove the Pass Line bet from the table once the point has been established; however, you can add odds to it while play is going on. Adding odds is recommended as it pays fair odds.
DON’T PASS LINE BET
This bet is the opposite of the Pass Line bet. The player wagers that the shooter is going to throw a 7 before rolling the point number again. Essentially the player is betting against the shooter; betting that he or she will lose.[It is often viewed as poor etiquette to bet against the rest of the table. Don’t Pass and Don’t Come bets are often frowned upon but are completely within the rules if this is how you wish to play]. If the come out roll is a 2 or 3 this player wins.If a 12 is rolled (the other part of ‘craps’) it’s a push, or tie. The bet will lose if the 7 or 11 (a natural) is rolled. Unlike the Pass Line bet, after the point is established, this bet can be removed from the table.
The “Come” is a bet that is made once the point becomes established. The player places a bet on the section of the table marked “Come.” The shooter then rolls, and the bet is placed in the box that corresponds to the number that is rolled. If the player wishes, he or she can add odds to the wager. Again, this is highly recommended as it pays fair odds with no edge to the house. If the number rolls before a 7 is rolled, the player wins this bet. If the 7 comes first, the player loses the bet.
DON’T COME BET
Like the “Come” bet, this one is made once the point is established. The player places a bet on the “Don’t Come” box on the table. The shooter rolls, and, like the Come bet, the dealer moves the bet to the box that corresponds with the number that is rolled. If that number is rolled before a 7 is rolled, however, the player loses. If the 7 comes first, the player wins the bet. In this way it becomes the exact opposite of the “Come” bet.
This wager is called the “place” bet because the player asks that it be “placed” on a specific number or numbers. Using the place bet, the player can wager on a number, whether it was the point that was established in the game or not. If that number comes up before the 7 is rolled, the player wins. If the 7 rolls first, the bet loses. For wagers of twenty bucks or more, you can “buy” the number, where, in exchange for paying a small “vigorish” or commission, you can get a better payoff if you win. Different casinos will have varying rulings on this.
The accompanying infographic offers a visual breakdown of the betting areas listed above as well as some other wagers the game has to offer.
TRY CRAPS AT:
GOD OF WEALTH
PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT ⭐ UP TP 50 FREE GAMES FEATURE ⭐ 10,000X MAX WIN PER BETLINE
ABOUT GOD OF WEALTH SLOT
- 5 reels, 25 variable paylines progressive slot machine from Real Time Gaming.
- Top award: 10,000 times your bet per line.
- Wild symbol: God of Wealth.
- Scatter: Gold Ingots.
- Jackpot: a single progressive jackpot that resets at $1,000. It’s awarded randomly.
- Free games feature: collect three or more scattered Gold Ingots on a single spin. Each Ingot will reveal up to 10 free games. That means up to 50 free games!
- Other features: God of Wealth offers a healthy combination of bonus features and transformations to keep things interesting. During free games, the Doubling God of Wealth Wild may appear to transform dragon, tiger or ox symbols into laughing wilds that complete those near-miss combinations with substantial wins.
TRY GOD OF WEALTH AT: