- Silver Oak casino review
- Casino Welcome bonuses
- Centurion VIP program
- Sister sites
- Top games to play
- Silver Oak casino ratings
Silver Oak casino is one of the oldest online gambling sites, accepting players from The USA, Australia and a big number of European countries. It offers over 200 Real Time Gaming (RTG) video and classic slots, roulette, blackjack, casino war, keno and bingo games. Silver Oak does not offer big Jackpots, but having a big player base, it offers substantial wins. Casino banking include credit cards, e-wallets and Bitcoin options. Withdrawals are a bit lengthy, taking up to 4 weeks, but casino always pays it’s players. Majority of not payment disputes at the casino are related to players who abuse no deposit bonuses.
Silver Oak casino review
|Casino||Silver Oak casino|
|Jurisdiction / Licencing / Certification||Costa Rica|
|Deposit options||American Express, Bitcoin Wallets, MasterCard, Neteller, Visa, Visa Electron, Player Rewards card|
|Withdrawal options||Bitcoin Wallets, Cheque, Neteller, Wire Transfer|
|Weekly withdrawal limits||$2000|
|Withdrawal time||Ewallets - 20-25 business days;|
Bitcoin Wallet - 3-7 business days;
Wire Transfer - 20-25 business days;
Cheques - 20-25 business days
|Progressive games and Jackpots||Not available|
|TOP5 local Jackpots||7's and Stripes (3 reel slot) - $90K+;|
Diamond Mine Deluxe (3reel slot) - $60K+;
Jazz Time - $50K+
The Three Stooges - $50K+
Food Fight - $40K+
|Tournaments||Not available currently|
|Live dealers||Silver oak casino Live Dealers|
|Live dealer games||Blackjack, American Roulette, European Roulette, Baccarat and Super6|
|Promotions||Silver Oak casino promotions|
|Affiliate program||Acerevenue Affiliate Program|
Silver Oak casino Welcome bonus
Join Silver Oak casino and start playing with a 320% welcome bonus and 45 free spins on one of the top slots. Casino offers regular no deposit bonuses, no rules bonuses and free spins weekly. Also, if you are regular player – every Sunday casino will credit your account with up to 50% cashback on weekly net losses, so you will have a second chance to win. However, it is important to remember to read the fine print when it comes to bonuses and promotions as certain restrictions do apply.
Live casino Dealers
Experience the rush of the tables and the thrill of playing in real time with Live Dealers, available now at Silver Oak Casino! Blackjack, Baccarat, European Roulette, American Roulette and Casino Hold ’em to bet on. To play live casino games you will have to download casino software.
Silver Oak casino Centurion VIP program
Centurion VIP program has 5 levels – Centurion, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Ultimate.
As a Centurion VIP, you are entitled to generous rewards and Benefits: Including a progressive boost on your comp point value, a luxury present on special occasions, up to 50% cashback on your deposits, and more. If you do not yet have Centurion status with Silver Oak Casino, contact support to find out how you can request your membership.
Enjoy of an unparallelled cashback EVERY WEEK on your losses. Your cashback is credited to your account every Monday and is calculated based on all your losses made during the previous seven days.
|Deposit Range||Weekly Cashback|
|$50 to 999||20%|
|$1000 to $4999||30%|
|$5000 to $9999||40%|
|$10k or more||50%|
Silver Oak’s sister casinos
Silver oak casino belongs to a well known casino group that has been operating online since the beginning of this century. Group has over 20 well-established casinos that accept players from the USA, Canada and Australia among others.
|Sister casino||Welcome bonus offer|
|Slots of Vegas casino||400% Low-playthrough (20x) bonus + 50 free spins|
|Club Player casino||330% Low-playthrough (15x) bonus on first 4 deposits|
|Dreams casino||200% No Rules bonus* and $25 free chip|
|Palace of Chance casino||200% No Rules bonus for life!|
|Prism casino||350% Low-playthrough (20x) + $30 free chip|
|Raging Bull casino||350% Welcome bonus + 50 free spins|
|Ruby Slots casino||300% Low-playthrough (10x) bonus + 30 free spins|
|Virtual casino||500% Welcome bonus + $100 free chip|
|True Blue casino||230% No Rules bonus + 35 free spins|
|Planet7 casino||350% Welcome bonus + 55 free spins|
|Royal Ace casino||385% Welcome bonus + 35 free spins|
|Cool Cat casino||330% Welcome bonus + 35 free spins|
|Grand Fortune casino||250% No Rules bonus + $35 free chip|
|Captain Jack casino||200% No Rules bonus + $50 free chip|
- NO RULES means bonus holds no wagering requirements and there is no limits on maximum cashout amount.
Top games to play
SWINDLE ALL THE WAY
TOP WIN OF 82,500X YOUR LINE BET ⭐ UP TO 60 FREE GAMES FEATURE
ABOUT SWINDLE ALL THE WAY
- 5 reels, 25 paylines progressive video slots game from RTG.
- Wild symbol: Robbers. Wilds count for all symbols except scatters.
- Scatter: “Swindle All the Way” logo. Free games are triggered when 3 or more scattered Swindle All the Way logos appear anywhere on the reels. Finding the hidden robbers activates free games and prize multipliers.
- Free games feature: land 3, 4 or 5 scatter symbols to activate bonus game. There are 2 robbers hidden on each reel. One pick is allowed on each reel to find a robber if 3 scatters trigger the feature. Two picks – when 4 or 5 scatters trigger the feature. 3 free games are awarded if 3 scatters trigger the feature, plus 2 free games for each robber found. 5 free games are awarded if 4 scatters trigger the feature, plus 3 free games for each robber found. 10 free games are awarded if 5 scatters trigger the feature, plus 5 free games for each found. The free game prize multiplier is 1 plus 1 for each robber found, or 3 plus 3 for each if 5 scatters triggered the feature. Any retrigger adds 10 free games to the current feature.
- Progressive Jackpots: minor and major. The Jackpots are triggered at random.
TRY SWINDLE ALL THE WAY AT:
GOD OF WEALTH
PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT ⭐ UP TP 50 FREE GAMES FEATURE ⭐ 10,000X MAX WIN PER BETLINE
ABOUT GOD OF WEALTH SLOT
- 5 reels, 25 variable paylines progressive slot machine from Real Time Gaming.
- Top award: 10,000 times your bet per line.
- Wild symbol: God of Wealth.
- Scatter: Gold Ingots.
- Jackpot: a single progressive jackpot that resets at $1,000. It’s awarded randomly.
- Free games feature: collect three or more scattered Gold Ingots on a single spin. Each Ingot will reveal up to 10 free games. That means up to 50 free games!
- Other features: God of Wealth offers a healthy combination of bonus features and transformations to keep things interesting. During free games, the Doubling God of Wealth Wild may appear to transform dragon, tiger or ox symbols into laughing wilds that complete those near-miss combinations with substantial wins.
TRY GOD OF WEALTH AT:
DICE TABLE GAMES VARIATIONS: HIGH POINT CRAPS ⭐ NEW YORK CRAPS ⭐ DIE RICH CRAPS ⭐ SCARNEY CRAPS
HOW TO PLAY CRAPS?
- A craps game works in a cycle.
- It begins with a “come out” roll.
- If a 7 or 11 is rolled, players betting the Pass Line win even money. Players betting the Don’t Pass line lose.
- If a 2,3, or 12 is rolled players betting the Pass Line lose. Players betting the Don’t Pass line win on a 2 or 3 and push (tie) on a 12.
- A point is establishedby rolling a 4,5,6,8,9, or 10.
- The shooter then rolls until that point is made (rolled again) or the turn is ended by rolling a 7.
- Finally, a new cycle begins.
While there are many bets available at a craps table, novice players should begin by learning the basic strategy of the game. In order to do so it is important to become familiar with the 5 main types of bets: Pass line, Don’t Pass line, Come bet, Don’t Come bet, and Place bets.
PASS LINE BET
A Pass Line bet wagers that the point will be repeated before the shooter rolls a 7. If the come-out roll is a 7 or 11, the players who made a Pass Line bet win. However, if the shooter rolls “craps” (2, 3 or 12), the Pass Line bet loses. You cannot remove the Pass Line bet from the table once the point has been established; however, you can add odds to it while play is going on. Adding odds is recommended as it pays fair odds.
DON’T PASS LINE BET
This bet is the opposite of the Pass Line bet. The player wagers that the shooter is going to throw a 7 before rolling the point number again. Essentially the player is betting against the shooter; betting that he or she will lose.[It is often viewed as poor etiquette to bet against the rest of the table. Don’t Pass and Don’t Come bets are often frowned upon but are completely within the rules if this is how you wish to play]. If the come out roll is a 2 or 3 this player wins.If a 12 is rolled (the other part of ‘craps’) it’s a push, or tie. The bet will lose if the 7 or 11 (a natural) is rolled. Unlike the Pass Line bet, after the point is established, this bet can be removed from the table.
The “Come” is a bet that is made once the point becomes established. The player places a bet on the section of the table marked “Come.” The shooter then rolls, and the bet is placed in the box that corresponds to the number that is rolled. If the player wishes, he or she can add odds to the wager. Again, this is highly recommended as it pays fair odds with no edge to the house. If the number rolls before a 7 is rolled, the player wins this bet. If the 7 comes first, the player loses the bet.
DON’T COME BET
Like the “Come” bet, this one is made once the point is established. The player places a bet on the “Don’t Come” box on the table. The shooter rolls, and, like the Come bet, the dealer moves the bet to the box that corresponds with the number that is rolled. If that number is rolled before a 7 is rolled, however, the player loses. If the 7 comes first, the player wins the bet. In this way it becomes the exact opposite of the “Come” bet.
This wager is called the “place” bet because the player asks that it be “placed” on a specific number or numbers. Using the place bet, the player can wager on a number, whether it was the point that was established in the game or not. If that number comes up before the 7 is rolled, the player wins. If the 7 rolls first, the bet loses. For wagers of twenty bucks or more, you can “buy” the number, where, in exchange for paying a small “vigorish” or commission, you can get a better payoff if you win. Different casinos will have varying rulings on this.
The accompanying infographic offers a visual breakdown of the betting areas listed above as well as some other wagers the game has to offer.
TRY CRAPS AT: