- Vegas Casino Online USA review
- Casino Welcome Bonus
- Top Games
- Sister sites
- Vegas Casino Online USA ratings
Exclusive entertainment and the best odds are provided by Vegas Casino Online USA. More than 200 high resolution games such as popular table games, Keno, Bingo, Roulette, Slots, Video Poker will let you visit Las Vegas right from your home. Download the software, or sign in through the Instant play. Generous new player bonuses, daily promotions for existing players, loyalty program and tournaments – all to challenge lucky gaming experience. We have included Vegas Casino Online ratings, with overall score of 8.3 out of 10. RTP percentage – 98.45%. USA friendly casino site.
Vegas Casino Online USA review
|Casino||VEGAS CASINO ONLINE USA|
|Jurisdiction / Licencing / Certification||Panama|
|Deposit options||MasterCard, Money Order, Neteller, eWallet Xpress, Visa, Skrill|
|Withdrawal options||ACH, Cheque, Money Order, Neteller|
|Weekly withdrawal limits||$1000 to $5000 per week (depending on player class)|
|Withdrawal time||EWallets 2-5 days|
Bank Transfers 7-12 days
Cheques 21-28 days
Pending Time 3-7 days
|Progressive games and Jackpots||Aztec’s Millions|
Caribbean Draw Poker
Caribbean Stud Poker
Shopping Spree II
Spirit of the Inga
|Live dealers||Not available|
|Promotions||Visit casino promotions page|
|Affiliate program||Mainstreet affiliates|
Players from EUROPE: All Vegas Casino Online USA bonuses require double wagering play through prior to cashing out or processing any withdrawal request. Any winnings that do not comply with the required doubled playthrough for any given bonus, will be void.
Morocco, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Netherlands, Spain, France, Germany, Malaysia, Russia, United Kingdom
Vegas Casino Online USA welcome bonus
Join Vegas Casino Online and start playing with an extra 400% Welcome bonus up to $2,500. One time offer for new players. Regular reload bonus is just around 200%.
- High Country casino review
- Slots Plus casino review
- Sun Palace casino review
- Las Vegas USA casino review
- Lucky Hippo casino review
Top games to play at Vegas Casino Online USA
TOP WIN OF 40,000X YOUR LINE BET ⭐ TWO FREE GAMES FEATURES UP TO 25 FREE SPINS ⭐ PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT
ABOUT ACHILLES DELUXE
- 5 Reels, 20 fixed lines slots game from Real Time Gaming (RTG).
- Top win: 40,000x bet per line.
- Wild symbol: Shield. The Shield Wild counts for all other symbols except scattered “Achilles Deluxe”. Scatter symbols pay when they appear anywhere on the reels.
- Scatter symbol: “Achilles Deluxe”.
- Wild Free Games Feature Trigger: Feature is triggered when 3 or more wild symbols appear anywhere.
- Wild Free Games Feature: 3 symbols appear and the player chooses one. The player selects one option to reveal 15, 20 or 25 Free Games. During the Wild Free Games all winnings are tripled.
- Free Games Feature Trigger: The Free Games Feature is triggered when 3 or more scatter symbols appear anywhere. 10 free games are immediately awarded. During the Free Games all winnings are doubled.
TRY ACHILLES DELUXE AT:
AZTEC’S MILLIONS – PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT GAME
7 FIGURES PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT ⭐ FREE SPINS FEATURE ⭐ $5 FIXED BET
ABOUT AZTEC’S MILLIONS JACKPOT GAME
- 5 Reel 25 fixed paylines progressive jackpot game from RTG.
- Wild symbol: Aztec King is a wild symbol that appears on 2, 3 and 4 reels and substitutes for other symbols, but cannot make up combinations on his own.
- Scatter: A Golden Idol. Land 3, 4, or 5 scatter symbols to pay winnings of 3x, 15x, or 100x the total bet per spin plus it activates 5, 15, or 25 free spins feature. All winnings are tripled throughout the feature, and on top of this you can even get up to 25 additional spins.
- Jackpot win: The Aztec’s Millions logo pays 5x the line bet when it’s seen on reel 1 on the left side. Payouts increase to 25x, 250x or 2,500x when it stops across more reels. But should you see this symbol right across all 5 reels on a line, then congratulations – you’ll have just won the progressive jackpot!
TRY AZTEC’S MILLIONS AT:
DICE TABLE GAMES VARIATIONS: HIGH POINT CRAPS ⭐ NEW YORK CRAPS ⭐ DIE RICH CRAPS ⭐ SCARNEY CRAPS
HOW TO PLAY CRAPS?
- A craps game works in a cycle.
- It begins with a “come out” roll.
- If a 7 or 11 is rolled, players betting the Pass Line win even money. Players betting the Don’t Pass line lose.
- If a 2,3, or 12 is rolled players betting the Pass Line lose. Players betting the Don’t Pass line win on a 2 or 3 and push (tie) on a 12.
- A point is establishedby rolling a 4,5,6,8,9, or 10.
- The shooter then rolls until that point is made (rolled again) or the turn is ended by rolling a 7.
- Finally, a new cycle begins.
While there are many bets available at a craps table, novice players should begin by learning the basic strategy of the game. In order to do so it is important to become familiar with the 5 main types of bets: Pass line, Don’t Pass line, Come bet, Don’t Come bet, and Place bets.
PASS LINE BET
A Pass Line bet wagers that the point will be repeated before the shooter rolls a 7. If the come-out roll is a 7 or 11, the players who made a Pass Line bet win. However, if the shooter rolls “craps” (2, 3 or 12), the Pass Line bet loses. You cannot remove the Pass Line bet from the table once the point has been established; however, you can add odds to it while play is going on. Adding odds is recommended as it pays fair odds.
DON’T PASS LINE BET
This bet is the opposite of the Pass Line bet. The player wagers that the shooter is going to throw a 7 before rolling the point number again. Essentially the player is betting against the shooter; betting that he or she will lose.[It is often viewed as poor etiquette to bet against the rest of the table. Don’t Pass and Don’t Come bets are often frowned upon but are completely within the rules if this is how you wish to play]. If the come out roll is a 2 or 3 this player wins.If a 12 is rolled (the other part of ‘craps’) it’s a push, or tie. The bet will lose if the 7 or 11 (a natural) is rolled. Unlike the Pass Line bet, after the point is established, this bet can be removed from the table.
The “Come” is a bet that is made once the point becomes established. The player places a bet on the section of the table marked “Come.” The shooter then rolls, and the bet is placed in the box that corresponds to the number that is rolled. If the player wishes, he or she can add odds to the wager. Again, this is highly recommended as it pays fair odds with no edge to the house. If the number rolls before a 7 is rolled, the player wins this bet. If the 7 comes first, the player loses the bet.
DON’T COME BET
Like the “Come” bet, this one is made once the point is established. The player places a bet on the “Don’t Come” box on the table. The shooter rolls, and, like the Come bet, the dealer moves the bet to the box that corresponds with the number that is rolled. If that number is rolled before a 7 is rolled, however, the player loses. If the 7 comes first, the player wins the bet. In this way it becomes the exact opposite of the “Come” bet.
This wager is called the “place” bet because the player asks that it be “placed” on a specific number or numbers. Using the place bet, the player can wager on a number, whether it was the point that was established in the game or not. If that number comes up before the 7 is rolled, the player wins. If the 7 rolls first, the bet loses. For wagers of twenty bucks or more, you can “buy” the number, where, in exchange for paying a small “vigorish” or commission, you can get a better payoff if you win. Different casinos will have varying rulings on this.
The accompanying infographic offers a visual breakdown of the betting areas listed above as well as some other wagers the game has to offer.
TRY CRAPS AT: