Las Atlantis casino is the newest edition to the RTG casinos family and has been launched online in October 2020. It offers a standard set of RTG games with over 200 titles. You will find all your favourites: Blackjack, Baccarat, Caribbean Stud, Video Poker, Roulette and real series video and classic slot machines. Play for fun or for real money in download or instant play versions on any device. New players can claim up to $14,000 welcome bonus pack. Existing players can reload the bankroll with daily bonuses.
Play with NO BONUS for best odds to win. Why? Casino offers bonuses with limited cashout.
Las Atlantis casino review
|Casino||LAS ATLANTIS CASINO|
|Jurisdiction / Licencing / Certification||Curacao|
|Deposit options||MasterCard, Visa, Bitcoin, Gift Card, Neosurf, POLi|
|Withdrawal options||Mastercard, Visa, Bitcoin, Bank Wire|
|Currencies||USD, EUR, AUD|
|Weekly withdrawal limits||$2,500|
|Withdrawal time||Credit cards 3-4 business days|
Bank Transfers up to 5 business days
Bitcoin 1-3 business days
Pending Time 3-7 days
|Progressive games and Jackpots||Aztec’s Millions|
Caribbean Draw Poker
Caribbean Stud Poker
Shopping Spree II
Spirit of the Inga
|Live dealers||Not available|
|Affiliate program||Top One Partners|
|Terms and Conditions|
Restricted countries: Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Costa Rica, Curacao, Estonia, Hungary, India, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine.
Las Atlantis casino welcome bonus pack
Las Atlantis casino offers many bonus option for new players. We have checked them all and below is the offer that is by far the best as it gives you TWO CHANCES to beat the casino. So, start with 250% welcome bonus up to $2,500 and 100% cashback if not a winner. Deposit $1000 and in case you were not able to cashout, get $1000 cashback! Risk free offer!
NO BONUS – NO STRINGS ATTACHED
Play with no bonus for best odds to win. No wagering, no restrictions. When you win, you can withdraw it all.
Las Atlantis casino sister sites:
- Red Dog casino latest bonuses;
- Slots Empire casino bonuses;
- Aussie Play casino bonuses;
- El Royale casino bonus codes.
Top slots to play at Las Atlantis casino
How about to start exploring Las Atlantis with one of the top slots ar table games!
CASH BANDITS 3
TOP BOUNTY 115,000X TIMES LINE BET ⭐ UP TO 390 FREE SPINS FEATURE ⭐ UP TO 23X MULTIPLIER
ABOUT CASH BANDITS 3
- 5-reel, 25-variable-payline slots game from RTG.
- Top win: 115,000x your bet.
- Scatter Symbol: “Cash Bandits 3”.
- Wild/Substitute Symbol: Robber. Robber is a grouped Wild and counts for all other symbols except scattered “Cash Bandits 3”.
- Free Games Feature Trigger: The Vault Feature is triggered when 3, 4 or 5 scattered “Cash Bandits 3” appear anywhere.
- Vault – Free Games Feature: win up to 390 free spins with a multiplier of up to 23x times! 6 vaults and a keypad are revealed. Each vault requires a random 1, 2, 3, 4, 5- or 6-digit code to open it. Completing the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 digit combinations on the vaults adds 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 or 200 free games, respectively, and will also increase the prize multiplier by 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6, respectively. Any retrigger adds 5 free games to the current feature.
- Jackpot: random Jackpot can be rewarded at the end of any game.
TRY CASH BANDITS 3 AT:
RANDOM JACKPOT + MAX WIN OF 40,000X BET PER LINE
ABOUT CAESAR’S EMPIRE
- Caesar’s Empire is one of the most popular 5 reel, 20 paylines slot game with a random progressive jackpot.
- Scatter symbol: The Coliseum.
- Wild symbol: Caesar.
- Free games feature: is triggered when 1 or more Caesars appear and the Coliseum appears on reel 5. You win 10 free games, during which all prize amounts are doubled. Caesar may also appear on reel 5 during the bonus round. All Coliseum symbols are removed and replaced with Caesars or Cleopatras during your free games. Every Caesar that appears in the bonus round awards up to 5 extra free games.
- Maximum win: 40,000x bet per line.
TRY CAESAR’S EMPIRE AT:
BUILD A HAND THAT TOTALS 21 OR GET MORE POINTS THAT THE DEALER HAS IN THEIR HAND TO WIN!
ABOUT EUROPEAN BLACKJACK
- To win, build a hand that totals 21, or get more points that the Dealer has in their hand, without going over 21. European Blackjack takes a lot of luck and some skill and strategy to build a series of winning hands.
- Strategy & Tips: The simple truth about Blackjack is that there are only 16 cards with the value of 10 in a 52-deck card.
- One way is to always make the assumption that the Dealer’s second card will be worth 10 points.
- If the Dealer has a 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6, the chances of busting are increased.
- If they hold a 5 or 6, the chances of busting are so great that you may just want to play it safe and avoid busting. If the Dealer’s card reveals 7 or anything higher, their hand could add to 18, 19, 20 and 21. In such cases, hit to improve your own hand.
- Try to build a hand worth at least 17 points.17 is the fulcrum number in European Blackjack as the Dealer must stand on a soft 17.
- Stand on your hard valued at 17 or higher. The dealer must stand on soft 17. The Dealer runs the risk of going bust is he’s got 16 showing.
- Always double down when you have 11 and the Dealer is showing a 10. The Dealer may have a strong card but you have an even better hand, doubling is statistically the better move.
- Always split Aces. The split provides you with two promising hands halfway to Blackjacks compared with a soft 12.
- Always split 8’s because a hard 16 is an awful hand. This would be considered a defensive move that could be more rewarding than hitting on a 16.
- Never split 10s, even though this looks tempting. You could be throwing away a great hand while exposing yourself to unnecessary risk.
- Blackjack terms: European Blackjack is much more entertaining when you know and understand all the terminology associated with the game:
- Blackjack: A hand featuring a natural 21 using an Ace and a card totaling 10 points.
- Bust: When the total value of your hand overshoots 21. You lose the bet.
- Double: Doubles your original bet and deals out one more card to finish your round of play.
- Face Cards: Jacks, Queens or Kings — all have a value of 10 points.
- Hard Hand: A hand in which an Ace is counted as 1 point instead of 11.
- Hit: Request another card to add to your hand.
- Insurance: A bet that you can place when the Dealer’s card is an Ace. You bet half of your original bet that the Dealer will get a natural blackjack. If the Dealer gets a natural Blackjack, you win double your insurance bet.
- Push: When the Dealer’s hand and your hand have the same points, your bet is returned.
- Soft Hand: A hand in which an Ace can be counted as either an 11 or 1.
- Split Hands: You can play pairs as two separate hands, if the first two cards dealt are of equal value.
- Stand: When you have completed your hand, and the game continues to the Dealer’s turn.
TRY EUROPEAN BLACKJACK AT: