New Highway casino has gone live in June 2021. Over 200 classic and video slots, table games, RTG progressive jackpot games for players from the USA and worldwide. Highway casino is operated by Jackpot Partners and is registered under the jurisdiction of Curaçao. Play your favorite casino games anywhere anytime, on Mobile, PC or Tablet with with or without a bonus. Enjoy unique features as High Roller Club, Bonus Shop, Thrilling Chases, Promo Calendar, Exclusive Tournaments. Fast withdrawals and greater limits for VIP players then comparing to these of similar USA and Australian casinos. Bitcoin accepted. Highway casino scores 7.9 out of 10.
Highway casino review
|Deposit options||Bitcoin Wallets, MasterCard, Visa, Neosurf (Australia, New Zeland, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, Canada only), Astro Pay
|Withdrawal options||Bitcoin Wallets, MasterCard, Visa, Bank Transfer, Astro Pay|
|Weekly withdrawal limits||$2,000 (up to $4,500 for VIP)|
|Withdrawal time||Bitcoin Wallets, Astro Pay - up to 24 hours;
Wire Transfer - 3-5 business days;
Visa, Mastercard - 3-5 business days
|Progressive games and Jackpots||Shopping Spree II, Aztec Millions, Spirit of the Inca, Megasaur|
|Live dealers||Yes (VIG games)|
|Affiliate program||Jackpot Partners|
|Highway casino Terms and Conditions|
Excluded country list:
Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bulgaria, Costa Rica, Colombia, Curacao, Estonia, Ecuador, Germany, Honduras, Hungary, India, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldova, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Panama, Poland, Romania, Russia, El Salvador, Turkey, Ukraine, Venezuela, and Vietnam.
Highway casino Welcome bonus
Exclusive 255% match and free spins Welcome bonus
Highway casino offers you 255% welcome match bonus to play slots! Plus, 100 free spins on top your first deposit of just $30.
Deposit $200 – play with $710
OR deposit Bitcoin and get an exclusive 350% Welcome bonus
Use your Crypto to fund your Highway account and you can get automatically up to $3,500 bonus on first two deposits!
Highway casino top slots
MARDI GRAS MAGIC
TOP AWARD IS 20,000x YOUR BET ⭐ UP TO 20 FREE SPINS FEATURE ⭐ RANDOM PRIZE AWARD
ABOUT MARDI GRAS MAGIC GAME
- 5 reels, 25 fixed paylines slot from RTG
- Scatter Symbol: Mardi Gras Game Logo
- Wild/Substitute Symbol: Joker Mask
- Bursting Wilds: the Bursting Wild Symbol can appear on any real to turn other symbols into a Wild. Winnings are evaluated once all reels are stopped with wilds in place.
- Free Games with added Bursting Wilds Trigger: the feature is triggered when 3, 4 or 5 scatter symbols appear anywhere in the gameboard. 3, 4 or 5 scatter symbols trigger 10, 15 or 20 free games, respectively.
- Random Prize Award: this feature awards an instant prize that will be added to line winnings. Random prize award will be multiplied by the bet per line. The Random Prize Award Feature can be triggered during any base game spin.
TRY MARDI GRAS MAGIC AT:
TOP WIN OF 15,000X YOUR LINE BET ⭐ UP TO 20 FREE GAMES FEATURE ⭐ RE-SPIN FEATURE
ABOUT SPRING WILDS
- 5 Reels, 25 fixed lines slots game from Real Time Gaming (RTG).
- Top win: 15,000x bet per line.
- Wild symbol: Easter Egg.
- Scatter symbol: Golden Egg Basket.
- Bonus symbol: 6 or more bonus symbols appearing anywhere trigger the Lucky Streak Re-spin feature.
- Free games feature: When 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols appear anywhere in the gameboard, 10, 15 or 20 free games are triggered, respectively. Feature can be re-triggered.
- Lucky Streak Re-Spin Feature: The feature is triggered when 6 or more Spring Wilds Bonus symbols appear in any position.
TRY SPRING WILDS AT:
Visit our sister site – Casino no rules bonus
BUILD A HAND THAT TOTALS 21 OR GET MORE POINTS THAT THE DEALER HAS IN THEIR HAND TO WIN!
ABOUT EUROPEAN BLACKJACK
- To win, build a hand that totals 21, or get more points that the Dealer has in their hand, without going over 21. European Blackjack takes a lot of luck and some skill and strategy to build a series of winning hands.
- Strategy & Tips: The simple truth about Blackjack is that there are only 16 cards with the value of 10 in a 52-deck card.
- One way is to always make the assumption that the Dealer’s second card will be worth 10 points.
- If the Dealer has a 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6, the chances of busting are increased.
- If they hold a 5 or 6, the chances of busting are so great that you may just want to play it safe and avoid busting. If the Dealer’s card reveals 7 or anything higher, their hand could add to 18, 19, 20 and 21. In such cases, hit to improve your own hand.
- Try to build a hand worth at least 17 points.17 is the fulcrum number in European Blackjack as the Dealer must stand on a soft 17.
- Stand on your hard valued at 17 or higher. The dealer must stand on soft 17. The Dealer runs the risk of going bust is he’s got 16 showing.
- Always double down when you have 11 and the Dealer is showing a 10. The Dealer may have a strong card but you have an even better hand, doubling is statistically the better move.
- Always split Aces. The split provides you with two promising hands halfway to Blackjacks compared with a soft 12.
- Always split 8’s because a hard 16 is an awful hand. This would be considered a defensive move that could be more rewarding than hitting on a 16.
- Never split 10s, even though this looks tempting. You could be throwing away a great hand while exposing yourself to unnecessary risk.
- Blackjack terms: European Blackjack is much more entertaining when you know and understand all the terminology associated with the game:
- Blackjack: A hand featuring a natural 21 using an Ace and a card totaling 10 points.
- Bust: When the total value of your hand overshoots 21. You lose the bet.
- Double: Doubles your original bet and deals out one more card to finish your round of play.
- Face Cards: Jacks, Queens or Kings — all have a value of 10 points.
- Hard Hand: A hand in which an Ace is counted as 1 point instead of 11.
- Hit: Request another card to add to your hand.
- Insurance: A bet that you can place when the Dealer’s card is an Ace. You bet half of your original bet that the Dealer will get a natural blackjack. If the Dealer gets a natural Blackjack, you win double your insurance bet.
- Push: When the Dealer’s hand and your hand have the same points, your bet is returned.
- Soft Hand: A hand in which an Ace can be counted as either an 11 or 1.
- Split Hands: You can play pairs as two separate hands, if the first two cards dealt are of equal value.
- Stand: When you have completed your hand, and the game continues to the Dealer’s turn.
TRY EUROPEAN BLACKJACK AT: