Lucky Hippo is one of the popular RTG casinos USA, launched online in 2018 and revamped in 2020. As most of similar casinos it offers over 160 games, including all your favourites: Blackjack, Baccarat, Caribbean Stud, Video Poker, Roulette and, of course, a good selection of real series video and classic slots games. Feel free to play for fun or for real money in download or instant play versions. New players can enjoy a welcome bonus on signup. Existing players will find daily bonus coupons to add extra bankroll credits. We have included Lucky Hippo ratings below, with overall score of 7.5 out of 10! USA and Australia friendly casino site.
Lucky Hippo casino review
|Jurisdiction / Licencing / Certification||Panama|
|Deposit options||MasterCard, Visa, Bitcoin, Neteller (not available for US, Canada, UK, Brazil and Australia).|
|Withdrawal options||ACH (USA only), Check Via Regular Mail, Check Via Curier, Bitcoin, Neteller|
|Weekly withdrawal limits||$2000 to $5000 per week (depending on player class)|
|Withdrawal time||Bitcoin - instant
Cheques 21-28 days
Pending Time 3-7 days
|Progressive games and Jackpots||Aztec’s Millions
Caribbean Draw Poker
Caribbean Stud Poker
Shopping Spree II
Spirit of the Inga
|Live dealers||Not available|
|Affiliate program||Mainstreet affiliates|
- Players from EUROPE: All Bonuses require double wagering play through prior to cashing out or processing any withdrawal request. Any winnings that do not comply with the required doubled playthrough for any given bonus, will be void.
- Prior placing any free or real money bets always verify Lucky Hippo bonuses terms and conditions, playthrough requirements or any restrictions that might apply directly with the casino Live Support agent.
Morocco, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Netherlands, Spain, France, Germany, Malaysia, Russia and United Kingdom.
Casino welcome bonus
Standard bonus terms: min deposit $25 | 45x wagering requirements | 20x deposit max cashout
Lucky Hippo casino sister sites:
- Slots Plus casino
- Las Vegas USA casino
- Old Havana casino
- Vegas Casino Online
- Sun Palace casino
- High Country
Visit our sister site – Casino no rules bonus
Top games at Lucky Hippo casino
TOP WIN OF 40,000X YOUR LINE BET ⭐ TWO FREE GAMES FEATURES UP TO 25 FREE SPINS ⭐ PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT
ABOUT ACHILLES DELUXE
- 5 reels, 20 fixed paylines real series video slot from RTG;
- Top award: 40.000x bet per line;
- Wild symbol: Wild (Shield);
- Scatter symbol: “ACHILLES DELUXE”;
- Wild Free Games feature: land 3 or more Wilds and select the Shield to reveal 15, 20 or 25 free games. Feature can be retriggered. All wins are tripled during free games;
- Free Games feature: land 3 or more Scatter Symbols on the reels and win 10 free games feature. All wins are doubled during free spins. Feature can be retriggered.
- Jackpot: progressive minor and major jackpots can be triggered randomly.
TRY ACHILLES DELUXE AT:
SHANGHAI LIGHTS SLOTS GAME
TOP WIN OF 50,000X YOUR STAKE ⭐ UP TO 30 FREE GAMES FEATURE ⭐ SUPER SPINS FEATURE THAT TRIGGER BIG WINS
ABOUT SHANGHAI LIGHTS
- 50 variable paylines, non-progressive slots game from RTG;
- Top win: 50,000 your line bet;
- Wild symbol: Wild;
- Scatter symbol: Dragon Coin;
- Free games feature: 5 free games are awarded when 3 or more scattered Coins appear anywhere. Any retrigger awards a new Shanghai Lights Free Games feature, which is played after the Super Spin Free Games feature ends. A maximum of 5 retriggers may occur;
- Super Spins feature: The Super Spin Free Games feature is triggered at the end of the 5 free games feature. Any scatter pay during Super Spins awards 1 extra Super Spin.
TRY SHANGHAI LIGHTS AT:
DICE TABLE GAMES VARIATIONS: HIGH POINT CRAPS ⭐ NEW YORK CRAPS ⭐ DIE RICH CRAPS ⭐ SCARNEY CRAPS
HOW TO PLAY CRAPS?
- A craps game works in a cycle.
- It begins with a “come out” roll.
- If a 7 or 11 is rolled, players betting the Pass Line win even money. Players betting the Don’t Pass line lose.
- If a 2,3, or 12 is rolled players betting the Pass Line lose. Players betting the Don’t Pass line win on a 2 or 3 and push (tie) on a 12.
- A point is establishedby rolling a 4,5,6,8,9, or 10.
- The shooter then rolls until that point is made (rolled again) or the turn is ended by rolling a 7.
- Finally, a new cycle begins.
While there are many bets available at a craps table, novice players should begin by learning the basic strategy of the game. In order to do so it is important to become familiar with the 5 main types of bets: Pass line, Don’t Pass line, Come bet, Don’t Come bet, and Place bets.
PASS LINE BET
A Pass Line bet wagers that the point will be repeated before the shooter rolls a 7. If the come-out roll is a 7 or 11, the players who made a Pass Line bet win. However, if the shooter rolls “craps” (2, 3 or 12), the Pass Line bet loses. You cannot remove the Pass Line bet from the table once the point has been established; however, you can add odds to it while play is going on. Adding odds is recommended as it pays fair odds.
DON’T PASS LINE BET
This bet is the opposite of the Pass Line bet. The player wagers that the shooter is going to throw a 7 before rolling the point number again. Essentially the player is betting against the shooter; betting that he or she will lose.[It is often viewed as poor etiquette to bet against the rest of the table. Don’t Pass and Don’t Come bets are often frowned upon but are completely within the rules if this is how you wish to play]. If the come out roll is a 2 or 3 this player wins.If a 12 is rolled (the other part of ‘craps’) it’s a push, or tie. The bet will lose if the 7 or 11 (a natural) is rolled. Unlike the Pass Line bet, after the point is established, this bet can be removed from the table.
The “Come” is a bet that is made once the point becomes established. The player places a bet on the section of the table marked “Come.” The shooter then rolls, and the bet is placed in the box that corresponds to the number that is rolled. If the player wishes, he or she can add odds to the wager. Again, this is highly recommended as it pays fair odds with no edge to the house. If the number rolls before a 7 is rolled, the player wins this bet. If the 7 comes first, the player loses the bet.
DON’T COME BET
Like the “Come” bet, this one is made once the point is established. The player places a bet on the “Don’t Come” box on the table. The shooter rolls, and, like the Come bet, the dealer moves the bet to the box that corresponds with the number that is rolled. If that number is rolled before a 7 is rolled, however, the player loses. If the 7 comes first, the player wins the bet. In this way it becomes the exact opposite of the “Come” bet.
This wager is called the “place” bet because the player asks that it be “placed” on a specific number or numbers. Using the place bet, the player can wager on a number, whether it was the point that was established in the game or not. If that number comes up before the 7 is rolled, the player wins. If the 7 rolls first, the bet loses. For wagers of twenty bucks or more, you can “buy” the number, where, in exchange for paying a small “vigorish” or commission, you can get a better payoff if you win. Different casinos will have varying rulings on this.
The accompanying infographic offers a visual breakdown of the betting areas listed above as well as some other wagers the game has to offer.
TRY CRAPS AT: