- Prima Play casino review
- Casino welcome bonuses
- Top games to play
- Prima Play casino sister sites
- Prima Play casino ratings
Prima Play casino has been launched in early 2020. It is operated by a group of experienced professionals who have been running online casinos for more than 20 years.
Prima Play casino players will find big selection of classic, real series video and progressive jackpot slots games. Also a number of video poker, table and cards games like Blackjack, Roulette, craps or keno. One acccount, three ways to play! Download full software for the ultimate experience, play on the go with the Mobile Casino or play in your Browser with an Instant Play Casino!
Same Day Payouts – When you win you want to get paid quick, and that is exactly what Prima Play promises!
Prima Play casino review
|Casino||PRIMA PLAY CASINO|
|Deposit options||Bitcoin, Visa, Mastercard, ecoPayz, Neosurf, Klarna, SafetyPlay (by Neteller), Trustly (by Neteller), Yandex|
|Withdrawal options||Bitcoin, ecoPayz, Neteller, EZiPay, Bank Wire, Courier Check|
|Withdrawal limits||$15,000 per week|
|Withdrawal time||Cryptocurrency - instant, e-wallets - up to 24 hours, Bank Wire - up to 7 business days|
|Pending time||up to 48 hours|
|Progressive Jackpot games||Yes|
A total amount of $8,676,799 in jackpot prizes
|Affiliate program||PrimaPlay Affiliate|
|Terms and conditions|
Restricted country list: Azerbaijan, Costa Rica, France, Iran, Iraq, Moldova, Montenegro, Myanmar, Netherlands, Pakistan, Russian Federation, United Kingdom, Zimbabwe.
Prima Play casino Welcome Bonus
Join Prima Play casino and get 300% welcome bonus up to $1,500 on your first deposit. This offer is valid for slots and keno games. Bonus holds 40x playthrough and no limits on withdrawals. Important: your bet should not be higher that $5 while wagering your bonus. You can also claim $50 No Deposit bonus to try casino absolutely free.
If slots is not your thing – try table games instead. Get 100% welcome bonus up to $250. Play any games, excluding Baccarat, Crap, Roulette or Sic Bo.
Prima Play casino sister sites
Top games at Prima Play casino
AZTEC’S MILLIONS – PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT GAME
7 FIGURES PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT ⭐ FREE SPINS FEATURE ⭐ $5 FIXED BET
ABOUT AZTEC’S MILLIONS JACKPOT GAME
- 5 Reel 25 fixed paylines progressive jackpot game from RTG.
- Wild symbol: Aztec King is a wild symbol that appears on 2, 3 and 4 reels and substitutes for other symbols, but cannot make up combinations on his own.
- Scatter: A Golden Idol. Land 3, 4, or 5 scatter symbols to pay winnings of 3x, 15x, or 100x the total bet per spin plus it activates 5, 15, or 25 free spins feature. All winnings are tripled throughout the feature, and on top of this you can even get up to 25 additional spins.
- Jackpot win: The Aztec’s Millions logo pays 5x the line bet when it’s seen on reel 1 on the left side. Payouts increase to 25x, 250x or 2,500x when it stops across more reels. But should you see this symbol right across all 5 reels on a line, then congratulations – you’ll have just won the progressive jackpot!
TRY AZTEC’S MILLIONS AT:
TOP WIN OF 40,000X YOUR LINE BET ⭐ TWO FREE GAMES FEATURES UP TO 25 FREE SPINS ⭐ PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT
ABOUT ACHILLES DELUXE
TRY ACHILLES DELUXE AT:
RANDOM PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT ⭐ 15 FREE GAMES FEATURE THAT CAN BE RE-TRIGGERED ⭐ 40,000 MAX WIN PER BET LINE
ABOUT CLEOPATRA’S GOLD SLOT
- 5 reels, 20 paylines progressive slot machine from Real Time Gaming company.
- Scatter symbol: The Pyramid. Get three or more anywhere on any reel to win free games.
- Wild symbol: Cleopatra. It can substitute for any symbol except Pyramids. Any prize amount is doubled in a winning combination!
- Free games feature: to trigger the bonus round, land 3, 4 or 5 Pyramids, that awards 15 free games. Feature can be re-triggered. All prizes are tripled during free games!
- Maximum win: 40,000x bet per line.
- Jackpot: Cleopatra’s Gold has a random progressive jackpot that can be triggered randomly.
TRY CLEOPATRA’S GOLD AT:
BUILD A HAND THAT TOTALS 21 OR GET MORE POINTS THAT THE DEALER HAS IN THEIR HAND TO WIN!
ABOUT EUROPEAN BLACKJACK
- To win, build a hand that totals 21, or get more points that the Dealer has in their hand, without going over 21. European Blackjack takes a lot of luck and some skill and strategy to build a series of winning hands.
- Strategy & Tips: The simple truth about Blackjack is that there are only 16 cards with the value of 10 in a 52-deck card.
- One way is to always make the assumption that the Dealer’s second card will be worth 10 points.
- If the Dealer has a 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6, the chances of busting are increased.
- If they hold a 5 or 6, the chances of busting are so great that you may just want to play it safe and avoid busting. If the Dealer’s card reveals 7 or anything higher, their hand could add to 18, 19, 20 and 21. In such cases, hit to improve your own hand.
- Try to build a hand worth at least 17 points.17 is the fulcrum number in European Blackjack as the Dealer must stand on a soft 17.
- Stand on your hard valued at 17 or higher. The dealer must stand on soft 17. The Dealer runs the risk of going bust is he’s got 16 showing.
- Always double down when you have 11 and the Dealer is showing a 10. The Dealer may have a strong card but you have an even better hand, doubling is statistically the better move.
- Always split Aces. The split provides you with two promising hands halfway to Blackjacks compared with a soft 12.
- Always split 8’s because a hard 16 is an awful hand. This would be considered a defensive move that could be more rewarding than hitting on a 16.
- Never split 10s, even though this looks tempting. You could be throwing away a great hand while exposing yourself to unnecessary risk.
- Blackjack terms: European Blackjack is much more entertaining when you know and understand all the terminology associated with the game:
- Blackjack: A hand featuring a natural 21 using an Ace and a card totaling 10 points.
- Bust: When the total value of your hand overshoots 21. You lose the bet.
- Double: Doubles your original bet and deals out one more card to finish your round of play.
- Face Cards: Jacks, Queens or Kings — all have a value of 10 points.
- Hard Hand: A hand in which an Ace is counted as 1 point instead of 11.
- Hit: Request another card to add to your hand.
- Insurance: A bet that you can place when the Dealer’s card is an Ace. You bet half of your original bet that the Dealer will get a natural blackjack. If the Dealer gets a natural Blackjack, you win double your insurance bet.
- Push: When the Dealer’s hand and your hand have the same points, your bet is returned.
- Soft Hand: A hand in which an Ace can be counted as either an 11 or 1.
- Split Hands: You can play pairs as two separate hands, if the first two cards dealt are of equal value.
- Stand: When you have completed your hand, and the game continues to the Dealer’s turn.
TRY EUROPEAN BLACKJACK AT: