Reels of Joy (renewed from Ace Pokies) casino has been established in 2017. Since then, casino has been working hard to become a leading gambling provider worldwide. Massive jackpots, some of the best bonuses, quality service and a rewarding VIP program. There are over 200 RTG casino games to choose from including the best slots, card games, roulette, video poker and more. Progressive jackpot hunters can enjoy titles such as the popular Jackpot Piñatas, Aztec’s Millions, Spirit of the Inca or Cleopatra’s Gold.
Casino’s top priority remains to be security and maximum confidentiality to allow players to enjoy the best gaming experience in the casino world. Reels of Joy casino scores of 7.9 out of 10.
Reels of Joy casino review
|Casino||Reels of Joy|
|Jurisdiction / Licencing / Certification||Curaçao|
|Deposit options||Bitcoin, MasterCard, Upaycard, Visa, Wire Transfer|
|Withdrawal options||Bitcoin, MasterCard, Upaycard, Visa, Wire Transfer|
|Weekly withdrawal limits||AU$3000 per withdrawal|
|Withdrawal time||EWallets 24-48 hours|
Bank Transfers 5-10 days
Pending Time 72 hours
|Progressive games and Jackpots||Megasaur 873.556,30|
Spirit of Inca 860.821,10
Caribbean Holdem 140.615,32
Caribbean Draw Poker 140.615,32
Caribbean Stud Poker 140.615,32
Let Em Ride 73.532,56
Jackpot Cleo Gold 402.443,03
Jackpot Pinatas 1.834.268,20
Aztecs Millions 2.473.204,41
Shopping Spree II 425.070,66
|Live dealers||Not available|
|Affiliate program||Riviera Rewards|
Reels of Joy restricted country list:
Anguilla, Bermuda, Georgia, Gibraltar, Israel, Montserrat, Pitcairn Islands, Saint Helena, Turks and Caicos, UK.
Players from the following countries are not eligible to receive bonuses or register to slots tournaments:
Finland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Thailand, Greece, China, Denmark, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria,Croatia, Turkey, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia.
Reels of Joy casino welcome bonuses
Join Reels of Joy casino and start with a $1,000 bonus pack. Plus, casino will add 50 free spins on the house. Casino sends reload bonuses directly to your e-mails, so make sure you subscribe for updates.
- 1st deposit: 200% bonus up to $500 - use code WELCOME1;
- 2nd deposit: 100% bonus up to $250 + 25 spins on Samba Sunset - use code: WELCOME2;
- 3rd deposit: 100% bonus up to $250 + 25 sins on Samba Sunset - use code: WELCOME3.
Terms: welcome bonus pack over first 3 deposits | min deposit $20 | 30x playthrough | 10x deposit max cashout limits | free spins on Samba Sunset slotMore Less
Top games at Reels of Joy casino
TWO RANDOM PROGRESSIVE JACKPOTS ⭐ MAX WIN OF 5,000X YOUR LINE BET ⭐ UP TO 100 FREE SPINS FEATURE
ABOUT 5 WISHES SLOT MACHINE
- 5-reel slot game with 25 variable paylines.
- Two random progressive jackpots.
- Scatter symbol: Lamp
- Wild/Substitute Symbol: Genie
- Substitute Rules: Wild substitutes for all other symbols except the Lamp symbol. Genie appears on reel 1 and substitutes for all other symbols except scattered Lamps. The prize is doubled when one or more Genie substitutes in a winning combination.
- Free Spin Feature Trigger: Lamp. 10, 20 or 100 free games are awarded when 3, 4 or 5 scattered Lamps appear anywhere.
- The top award: 5,000 x the bet per line
TRY 5 WISHES AT:
TWO JACKPOTS ⭐ UP TO 45 FREE GAMES FEATURE WITH MULTIPLIERS ⭐ TOP WIN OF 7,500 YOUR LINE BET
ABOUT SMALL FORTUNE SLOT
- 5-reels and 25 paylines slot machine from Real Time Gaming company.
- Top award: 7,500x your bet.
- Two jackpots: minor and major. Jackpots are triggered randomly.
- Scatter Symbol: the Girl symbol. Scatter wins get added to line wins and are then multiplied by your total bet.
- Substitute Symbol: Ant symbol. It can substitute for all other symbols in the game, with the exception of the scatter symbol.
- Bonus feature: land on an Ant in reels 1 and 5, plus a picnic basket anywhere else, and you’ll get to play five free games for every picnic basket you hit.
TRY SMALL FORTUNE AT:
DICE TABLE GAMES VARIATIONS: HIGH POINT CRAPS ⭐ NEW YORK CRAPS ⭐ DIE RICH CRAPS ⭐ SCARNEY CRAPS
HOW TO PLAY CRAPS?
- A craps game works in a cycle.
- It begins with a “come out” roll.
- If a 7 or 11 is rolled, players betting the Pass Line win even money. Players betting the Don’t Pass line lose.
- If a 2,3, or 12 is rolled players betting the Pass Line lose. Players betting the Don’t Pass line win on a 2 or 3 and push (tie) on a 12.
- A point is establishedby rolling a 4,5,6,8,9, or 10.
- The shooter then rolls until that point is made (rolled again) or the turn is ended by rolling a 7.
- Finally, a new cycle begins.
While there are many bets available at a craps table, novice players should begin by learning the basic strategy of the game. In order to do so it is important to become familiar with the 5 main types of bets: Pass line, Don’t Pass line, Come bet, Don’t Come bet, and Place bets.
PASS LINE BET
A Pass Line bet wagers that the point will be repeated before the shooter rolls a 7. If the come-out roll is a 7 or 11, the players who made a Pass Line bet win. However, if the shooter rolls “craps” (2, 3 or 12), the Pass Line bet loses. You cannot remove the Pass Line bet from the table once the point has been established; however, you can add odds to it while play is going on. Adding odds is recommended as it pays fair odds.
DON’T PASS LINE BET
This bet is the opposite of the Pass Line bet. The player wagers that the shooter is going to throw a 7 before rolling the point number again. Essentially the player is betting against the shooter; betting that he or she will lose.[It is often viewed as poor etiquette to bet against the rest of the table. Don’t Pass and Don’t Come bets are often frowned upon but are completely within the rules if this is how you wish to play]. If the come out roll is a 2 or 3 this player wins.If a 12 is rolled (the other part of ‘craps’) it’s a push, or tie. The bet will lose if the 7 or 11 (a natural) is rolled. Unlike the Pass Line bet, after the point is established, this bet can be removed from the table.
The “Come” is a bet that is made once the point becomes established. The player places a bet on the section of the table marked “Come.” The shooter then rolls, and the bet is placed in the box that corresponds to the number that is rolled. If the player wishes, he or she can add odds to the wager. Again, this is highly recommended as it pays fair odds with no edge to the house. If the number rolls before a 7 is rolled, the player wins this bet. If the 7 comes first, the player loses the bet.
DON’T COME BET
Like the “Come” bet, this one is made once the point is established. The player places a bet on the “Don’t Come” box on the table. The shooter rolls, and, like the Come bet, the dealer moves the bet to the box that corresponds with the number that is rolled. If that number is rolled before a 7 is rolled, however, the player loses. If the 7 comes first, the player wins the bet. In this way it becomes the exact opposite of the “Come” bet.
This wager is called the “place” bet because the player asks that it be “placed” on a specific number or numbers. Using the place bet, the player can wager on a number, whether it was the point that was established in the game or not. If that number comes up before the 7 is rolled, the player wins. If the 7 rolls first, the bet loses. For wagers of twenty bucks or more, you can “buy” the number, where, in exchange for paying a small “vigorish” or commission, you can get a better payoff if you win. Different casinos will have varying rulings on this.
The accompanying infographic offers a visual breakdown of the betting areas listed above as well as some other wagers the game has to offer.
TRY CRAPS AT:
Visit our sister site – Casino no rules bonus
Reels of Joy sister casinos: