New SlotsRoom casino has gone live in June 2021 and it’s a part of a well established casino group which also runs CasinoMax, Spinfinity, Cherry Jackpot and Roaring21 casinos. Over 200 classic and video slots, table games, RTG progressive jackpot games for players from the USA and worldwide. SlotsRoom is operated by Entertainment Software Group NV and is registered under the jurisdiction of Curaçao. Play your favorite casino games anywhere anytime, on Mobile, PC or Tablet with with or without a bonus. Fast withdrawals and greater limits then comparing to these of similar USA casinos. Bitcoin accepted at Slotsroom and its sister casinos. SlotsRoom casino scores 7.3 out of 10.
SlotsRoom casino review
|Deposit options||Bitcoin Wallets, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, EcoPayz, Visa, Visa Electron|
|Withdrawal options||Bitcoin Wallets, Cheque (USA only), Wire Transfer|
|Weekly withdrawal limits||$4,000|
|Withdrawal time||Ewallets - 1-2 business days;|
Bitcoin Wallet - 1-2 business days;
Wire Transfer - 3-5 business days;
Cheques - 3-5 business days
|Progressive games and Jackpots||Shopping Spree II, Aztec Millions, Spirit of the Inca, Megasaur|
|Affiliate program||Legend affiliates|
|SlotsRoom casino Terms and Conditions|
Excluded country list:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Costa Rica, Croatia, Curacao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guyana, Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe, Holland, Hungary, Iceland, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Netherlands, North Korea, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The United Kingdom (inclusive of Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man) and Vietnam
SlotsRoom casino Welcome bonus options
$10,000 extra match for slots
SlotsRoom casino offers you up to $10,000 in welcome match bonuses over first 5 deposits to play slots! Plus, 200 free spins, that are spread over the first 10 days since your first deposit of just $35.
Deposit $200 – play with $400
Terms: bonus is available on first 5 deposits up to $2,000 each | deposit $35+ | 40x playthrough | no max cashout limits | available for slots and keno games
Free spins: contact casino support for your 20 free spins daily for 10 days offer after making your first deposit | 40x wagering requirements for winnings of free spins on Diamond Fiesta slot | $200 max cashoutMore Less
$1,000 extra match for Blackjack
Play blackjack or other table games with $1,000 bonus on your first deposit. One time offer for new players.
Deposit $500 – play with $1,000
300% Bitcoin bonus up to $3,000
Use your Crypto to fund your SlotsRoom account and you can get up to $3,000 bonus!
SlotsRoom top slots
TOP WIN OF 15,000X YOUR LINE BET ⭐ UP TO 20 FREE GAMES FEATURE ⭐ RE-SPIN FEATURE
ABOUT SPRING WILDS
- 5 Reels, 25 fixed lines slots game from Real Time Gaming (RTG).
- Top win: 15,000x bet per line.
- Wild symbol: Easter Egg.
- Scatter symbol: Golden Egg Basket.
- Bonus symbol: 6 or more bonus symbols appearing anywhere trigger the Lucky Streak Re-spin feature.
- Free games feature: When 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols appear anywhere in the gameboard, 10, 15 or 20 free games are triggered, respectively. Feature can be re-triggered.
- Lucky Streak Re-Spin Feature: The feature is triggered when 6 or more Spring Wilds Bonus symbols appear in any position.
TRY SPRING WILDS AT:
50 PAYLINES ⭐ TOP AWARD 800X LINE BET ⭐ TWO BONUS FEATURES
ABOUT DIAMOND FIESTA GAME
- 5 reels, 50 fixed paylines video slots game from Real Time Gaming company.
- Wild symbol: Señor Skeleton. The Wild substitutes for all other symbols except the scattered Skull and Diamond.
- Scatters: Skull, Diamond.
- Free games feature: land 3 or more scattered Skull symbols and play 6 free games.
- Jackpot Diamond Feature: land 6 or more scattered Diamond to play this feature. 3 re-spins are awarded, with triggering Diamonds held in position. Diamond prizes (including Jackpot prizes) range from 1x to 50x Bet, other than corner positions in the 8×4 grid, which range from 3x to 250x Bet.
TRY DIAMOND FIESTA AT:
BUILD A HAND THAT TOTALS 21 OR GET MORE POINTS THAT THE DEALER HAS IN THEIR HAND TO WIN!
ABOUT EUROPEAN BLACKJACK
- To win, build a hand that totals 21, or get more points that the Dealer has in their hand, without going over 21. European Blackjack takes a lot of luck and some skill and strategy to build a series of winning hands.
- Strategy & Tips: The simple truth about Blackjack is that there are only 16 cards with the value of 10 in a 52-deck card.
- One way is to always make the assumption that the Dealer’s second card will be worth 10 points.
- If the Dealer has a 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6, the chances of busting are increased.
- If they hold a 5 or 6, the chances of busting are so great that you may just want to play it safe and avoid busting. If the Dealer’s card reveals 7 or anything higher, their hand could add to 18, 19, 20 and 21. In such cases, hit to improve your own hand.
- Try to build a hand worth at least 17 points.17 is the fulcrum number in European Blackjack as the Dealer must stand on a soft 17.
- Stand on your hard valued at 17 or higher. The dealer must stand on soft 17. The Dealer runs the risk of going bust is he’s got 16 showing.
- Always double down when you have 11 and the Dealer is showing a 10. The Dealer may have a strong card but you have an even better hand, doubling is statistically the better move.
- Always split Aces. The split provides you with two promising hands halfway to Blackjacks compared with a soft 12.
- Always split 8’s because a hard 16 is an awful hand. This would be considered a defensive move that could be more rewarding than hitting on a 16.
- Never split 10s, even though this looks tempting. You could be throwing away a great hand while exposing yourself to unnecessary risk.
- Blackjack terms: European Blackjack is much more entertaining when you know and understand all the terminology associated with the game:
- Blackjack: A hand featuring a natural 21 using an Ace and a card totaling 10 points.
- Bust: When the total value of your hand overshoots 21. You lose the bet.
- Double: Doubles your original bet and deals out one more card to finish your round of play.
- Face Cards: Jacks, Queens or Kings — all have a value of 10 points.
- Hard Hand: A hand in which an Ace is counted as 1 point instead of 11.
- Hit: Request another card to add to your hand.
- Insurance: A bet that you can place when the Dealer’s card is an Ace. You bet half of your original bet that the Dealer will get a natural blackjack. If the Dealer gets a natural Blackjack, you win double your insurance bet.
- Push: When the Dealer’s hand and your hand have the same points, your bet is returned.
- Soft Hand: A hand in which an Ace can be counted as either an 11 or 1.
- Split Hands: You can play pairs as two separate hands, if the first two cards dealt are of equal value.
- Stand: When you have completed your hand, and the game continues to the Dealer’s turn.
TRY EUROPEAN BLACKJACK AT: