Wild Joker casino is a gorgeous RTG brand, focused on Australia and New Zealand, and super popular. Casino offers special in-house games that are interactive, and always gives the Player a fun way to experience MORE. These in-house games will not be found anywhere else and is completely exclusive to Wild Joker.
The 100s of fantastic games with impressive graphics and bonus features consist of the most unique and extremely popular online casino games found anywhere. The selection includes casino slots, table and card games, video poker machines, and a continually growing content library. Wild Joker offers a guaranteed thrilling and winning online gaming experience across both desktop and mobile devices.
Wild Joker casino review
|Casino||WILD JOKER CASINO|
|Deposit options||Visa, Mastercard, Bitcoin, Neosurf, iPayDirect|
|Withdrawal options||Bank Wire Transfer, Direct Bank Transfer|
|Weekly withdrawal limits||$2,500 per week|
|Withdrawal time||Up to 5-8 business days|
|Pending time||48 hours|
|Jackpot games||Aztec’s Millions – over A$ 4,000,000;|
Spirit of the Inca – over A$ 250,000 Jackpot;
Caribbean Stud Poker – over A$ 260,000 Jackpot
|Affiliate program||Graphite affiliates|
Accepted countries: Australia, New Zealand.
450% Welcome bonus and a 100% cashback
Join Wild Joker casino and get an exclusive 450% Welcome bonus up to $1,800 and 20 free spins on Cubee. Players making use of Neosurf and Prepaid MasterCard get a 100% Cashback guarantee on their losses on their first deposit using these payment methods.
NO BONUS – NO STRINGS ATTACHED
Play with NO BONUS for no strings attached winnings. No bonus means there will be no wagering requirements and no limits on withdrawals. Whenever you win – it’s all yours to take home at any time, any amount – no questions asked!
Wild Joker casino sister sites:
Games at Wild Joker
Over 150 slots machines list and growing with new games added every month. Titles include all time favorites like Caesar’s Empire, Cleopatra’s Gold or Texan Tycoon. New titles include Magic Mushroom, 5 Wishes or Diamond Fiesta.
TWO RANDOM PROGRESSIVE JACKPOTS ⭐ MAX WIN OF 5,000X YOUR LINE BET ⭐ UP TO 100 FREE SPINS FEATURE
ABOUT 5 WISHES SLOT MACHINE
- 5-reel slot game with 25 variable paylines.
- Two random progressive jackpots.
- Scatter symbol: Lamp
- Wild/Substitute Symbol: Genie
- Substitute Rules: Wild substitutes for all other symbols except the Lamp symbol. Genie appears on reel 1 and substitutes for all other symbols except scattered Lamps. The prize is doubled when one or more Genie substitutes in a winning combination.
- Free Spin Feature Trigger: Lamp. 10, 20 or 100 free games are awarded when 3, 4 or 5 scattered Lamps appear anywhere.
- The top award: 5,000 x the bet per line
TRY 5 WISHES AT:
Good selection of poker and card gmes. You will find 7 Stud Poker, Aces&Eights, All American poker, Bonus Poker, Deuces Wild, Double Double Jackpot Poker, European Slot Poker, Pai Gow or Sevens Wild.
Table games titles: American and European Roulette, Baccarat, Blackjack, Caribbean Stud Poker, Craps, Tri Card Poker, Keno or Let ‘Em Ride.
DICE TABLE GAMES VARIATIONS: HIGH POINT CRAPS ⭐ NEW YORK CRAPS ⭐ DIE RICH CRAPS ⭐ SCARNEY CRAPS
HOW TO PLAY CRAPS?
- A craps game works in a cycle.
- It begins with a “come out” roll.
- If a 7 or 11 is rolled, players betting the Pass Line win even money. Players betting the Don’t Pass line lose.
- If a 2,3, or 12 is rolled players betting the Pass Line lose. Players betting the Don’t Pass line win on a 2 or 3 and push (tie) on a 12.
- A point is establishedby rolling a 4,5,6,8,9, or 10.
- The shooter then rolls until that point is made (rolled again) or the turn is ended by rolling a 7.
- Finally, a new cycle begins.
While there are many bets available at a craps table, novice players should begin by learning the basic strategy of the game. In order to do so it is important to become familiar with the 5 main types of bets: Pass line, Don’t Pass line, Come bet, Don’t Come bet, and Place bets.
PASS LINE BET
A Pass Line bet wagers that the point will be repeated before the shooter rolls a 7. If the come-out roll is a 7 or 11, the players who made a Pass Line bet win. However, if the shooter rolls “craps” (2, 3 or 12), the Pass Line bet loses. You cannot remove the Pass Line bet from the table once the point has been established; however, you can add odds to it while play is going on. Adding odds is recommended as it pays fair odds.
DON’T PASS LINE BET
This bet is the opposite of the Pass Line bet. The player wagers that the shooter is going to throw a 7 before rolling the point number again. Essentially the player is betting against the shooter; betting that he or she will lose.[It is often viewed as poor etiquette to bet against the rest of the table. Don’t Pass and Don’t Come bets are often frowned upon but are completely within the rules if this is how you wish to play]. If the come out roll is a 2 or 3 this player wins.If a 12 is rolled (the other part of ‘craps’) it’s a push, or tie. The bet will lose if the 7 or 11 (a natural) is rolled. Unlike the Pass Line bet, after the point is established, this bet can be removed from the table.
The “Come” is a bet that is made once the point becomes established. The player places a bet on the section of the table marked “Come.” The shooter then rolls, and the bet is placed in the box that corresponds to the number that is rolled. If the player wishes, he or she can add odds to the wager. Again, this is highly recommended as it pays fair odds with no edge to the house. If the number rolls before a 7 is rolled, the player wins this bet. If the 7 comes first, the player loses the bet.
DON’T COME BET
Like the “Come” bet, this one is made once the point is established. The player places a bet on the “Don’t Come” box on the table. The shooter rolls, and, like the Come bet, the dealer moves the bet to the box that corresponds with the number that is rolled. If that number is rolled before a 7 is rolled, however, the player loses. If the 7 comes first, the player wins the bet. In this way it becomes the exact opposite of the “Come” bet.
This wager is called the “place” bet because the player asks that it be “placed” on a specific number or numbers. Using the place bet, the player can wager on a number, whether it was the point that was established in the game or not. If that number comes up before the 7 is rolled, the player wins. If the 7 rolls first, the bet loses. For wagers of twenty bucks or more, you can “buy” the number, where, in exchange for paying a small “vigorish” or commission, you can get a better payoff if you win. Different casinos will have varying rulings on this.
The accompanying infographic offers a visual breakdown of the betting areas listed above as well as some other wagers the game has to offer.
TRY CRAPS AT:
Progressive Jackpot games
- Aztec’s Millions – over A$ 4,000,000 Jackpot;
- Spirit of the Inca – over A$ 250,000 Jackpot;
- Caribbean Stud Poker – over A$ 260,000 Jackpot.
RTG PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT GAMES
SPIRIT OF THE INCA – WIN UP TO $300,000 JACKPOT
- Spirit of the Inca is 5 reels and 25 pay-lines progressive jackpot game.
- Incan Warrior is the Wild symbol and it substitutes for all the symbols and expands by covering the whole reel.
- The Priestess is the Scatter and if you land 3 or more of it anywhere on the reels you will get scatter wins.
- Free spins feature is triggered when you hit a Wild on both reel 1 and 5. At that point 15 bonus symbols will appear. You will be awarded with the 5 bonus symbol picks. The first 3 will reveal up to 25 Free Spins, the fourth will reveal a multiplier from x1 to x10, and your fifth pick can reveal a No Bonus, a Wild reel or an extra Wild on each reel for the Free Spins duration. This feature can be re-triggered by adding 10 more Free Spins.
- The game has 5 boiling point jackpots. Play at your maximum bet and you can win one of the jackpots. The Grand Jackpot is the biggest one and must trigger before reaching $300,000.
Try it at: