Slots.ag casino was launched in 2020. It is a mobile friendly online slots destination to play your favorite slots at home or on the go! New slots are released weekly. Casino is new and with unique game titles and added features such as in-room game jackpots, missions, free spins, and cascading wins, makes easy to find a destination that allows you to play the games you love in a safe and responsible gaming environment.
Slots.ag casino review
|Games||180+ / no table games|
|Deposit options||American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Person2Person Money Transfer, Visa, Bitcoin|
|Withdrawal options||Person2Person Money Transfer, Bitcoin & Currently, US and Canadian players are paid via cheque. Outside of the US and Canada players can be paid via Neteller or Moneybookers. The processing fee for payouts is $30.00|
|Weekly withdrawal limits||$2,500|
|Withdrawal time||Not announced on website|
|Pending time||Not announced on website|
|Progressive Jackpot games||Yes|
Slots.ag casino restricted countries: Romania, Russia and Hungary.
Join Slots.ag casino and get 300% welcome bonus up to $300 + 100 free spins everyday for a month!! Plus, 10 FREE SPINS to try casino games. No wagering – no limits on withdrawals.
Popular games at Slots.ag casino
15,000x JACKPOT PRIZE ⭐ FREE SPINS FEATURE
ABOUT LEGENDARY MULAN SLOTS GAME
- It is a 5 reels, 30 paylines video slots game from Mobilots.
- Wild symbol – Mulan. Symbol is expanding.
- The high-paying symbols are the horse, the sword, and the helmet. 3-of-a-kind offer payouts of 10x to 20x your line bet and 5-symbol payouts of 175x to 500x your payline bet.
- The middle-paying group consists of an umbrella, a comb, and a hand fan which can pay between 5x and 150x your line bet, according to the number of symbols.
- Features – Bonus Game, Bonus symbols, FreeSpins
TRY LEGENDARY MULAN AT:
DRAGON & PHOENIX
WINS OF UP TO 8,000X YOUR BET ⭐ 15 FREE SPINS FEATURE
ABOUT DRAGON & PHOENIX SLOTS GAME
- Dragon & Phoenix is 5 reels, 20 paylines video slots game from Betsoft.
- Max win: 8,000x your bet.
- Wild symbol: The royal couple. They will substitute for all the symbols in the game except for the Scatter. The Wilds can land anywhere and they can expand to fill the entire reel.
- Scatters: Money Tree. Landing 3 or more Scatters will form scatter wins, the symbols will get removed from the reels to let new symbols fall into place. Payouts can get up to 100 coins for 15 symbols.
- Free spins feature: 3 or more Scatters will trigger Free Spins round, and award you with 1 spin per Money Tree Scatter that is removed. You can win up to 15 free spins.
TRY DRAGON & PHOENIX AT:
BUILD A HAND THAT TOTALS 21 OR GET MORE POINTS THAT THE DEALER HAS IN THEIR HAND TO WIN!
ABOUT EUROPEAN BLACKJACK
- To win, build a hand that totals 21, or get more points that the Dealer has in their hand, without going over 21. European Blackjack takes a lot of luck and some skill and strategy to build a series of winning hands.
- Strategy & Tips: The simple truth about Blackjack is that there are only 16 cards with the value of 10 in a 52-deck card.
- One way is to always make the assumption that the Dealer’s second card will be worth 10 points.
- If the Dealer has a 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6, the chances of busting are increased.
- If they hold a 5 or 6, the chances of busting are so great that you may just want to play it safe and avoid busting. If the Dealer’s card reveals 7 or anything higher, their hand could add to 18, 19, 20 and 21. In such cases, hit to improve your own hand.
- Try to build a hand worth at least 17 points.17 is the fulcrum number in European Blackjack as the Dealer must stand on a soft 17.
- Stand on your hard valued at 17 or higher. The dealer must stand on soft 17. The Dealer runs the risk of going bust is he’s got 16 showing.
- Always double down when you have 11 and the Dealer is showing a 10. The Dealer may have a strong card but you have an even better hand, doubling is statistically the better move.
- Always split Aces. The split provides you with two promising hands halfway to Blackjacks compared with a soft 12.
- Always split 8’s because a hard 16 is an awful hand. This would be considered a defensive move that could be more rewarding than hitting on a 16.
- Never split 10s, even though this looks tempting. You could be throwing away a great hand while exposing yourself to unnecessary risk.
- Blackjack terms: European Blackjack is much more entertaining when you know and understand all the terminology associated with the game:
- Blackjack: A hand featuring a natural 21 using an Ace and a card totaling 10 points.
- Bust: When the total value of your hand overshoots 21. You lose the bet.
- Double: Doubles your original bet and deals out one more card to finish your round of play.
- Face Cards: Jacks, Queens or Kings — all have a value of 10 points.
- Hard Hand: A hand in which an Ace is counted as 1 point instead of 11.
- Hit: Request another card to add to your hand.
- Insurance: A bet that you can place when the Dealer’s card is an Ace. You bet half of your original bet that the Dealer will get a natural blackjack. If the Dealer gets a natural Blackjack, you win double your insurance bet.
- Push: When the Dealer’s hand and your hand have the same points, your bet is returned.
- Soft Hand: A hand in which an Ace can be counted as either an 11 or 1.
- Split Hands: You can play pairs as two separate hands, if the first two cards dealt are of equal value.
- Stand: When you have completed your hand, and the game continues to the Dealer’s turn.
TRY EUROPEAN BLACKJACK AT: